𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🗞༄¸

"𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄, 𝐧𝐨!" charlotte shrieked as he grabbed her legs and flung her torso over his shoulder. she'd only just arrived, all dolled up and ready to go to her parents' benefit gala. but she decided to say hello to her friends first. a mistake. "oliver! i swear to go-" her sentence was cut off by her own scream as he dropped her in tommy's arms who then jumped into the pool, oliver following close behind.

she fully submerged under the water as tommy's arms disappeared from under her.

arms around her waist pulled her up from under the water. she could hear them laughing as she kept her eyes shut, not opening them until she'd wiped them. with a groan she slapped whoever was holding her and by their reaction she could tell it was oliver, tommy would've dramatically pulled away.

she wiped her eyes aggressively, oliver careful to avoid her arms. he was holding her up in the part of the pool where she couldn't stand. "i hate you both." she stated before her eyes grew wide. she shrieked as she reached behind her, knowing oliver wouldn't let her go even if he was laughing at her.

with a sad frown she held up her now soaked shoes, "these are my new jimmy choos!" she exclaimed making them laugh even more much to her dismay. "bastards." she muttered angrily. "no respect." she added under her breath.

oliver laughed as he brought her closer, "i love you too lottie." he stated before placing a kiss on her cheek. a flash of light made their heads snap towards the side of the pool, robert queen standing there with a camera and a smile on his face.

"this one'll be on next year's calendar." the man stated loudly as he showed them the picture of oliver holding up a soaked charlotte, who was holding her shoes with sad mixed with angry expression.

🗞.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 had it all. she was a well known it girl in star city. she has the looks, the job and the money. the only thing she didn't have was her best friend.