A Massage (Lemon)

No One's POV

It was Valentine's Day for Angela and (Y/N) to be taking the day easy. At the end of the day the two went to (Y/N)'s room as they made a quick dinner, ate, and decided to exchange gifts. (Y/N) gave Angela a small box of dark chocolates while Angela gave (Y/N) a small box of white chocolates. They both enjoyed each other's gifts for (Y/N) to reach into his pocket, "I have one more gift for you." He pulled out a piece of paper to hand it to Angela. She read it out loud, "A coupon for a free massage anytime. Unlimited uses." Angela giggled, 'It's a little childish, but it is really cute.' She looked at her boyfriend, "So I can redeem this any time?" "Yep." "I would like to use it now then, for a back massage." (Y/N) stood up to to get behind Angela, "Okay." Before he started Angela stood up, "Let me get dressed in something that will make it easier for you."

She went into her room for (Y/N) to wait a few minutes until he heard Angela say, "Come in!" The young man stepped into her room to become red in the face from seeing Angela laying on her stomach on her bed in only her white bra and panties, "Why are you wearing that?" Angela just simply smiled as she looked at him, "Because it's more comfortable. It also makes it easier for you." (Y/N) walked up to the bed as he was a little flustered, "Well, if you say so." He pulled himself together to start massaging just below her shoulders. Angela seemed to be enjoying it for her to say, "Go down a little." He went to go down but Angela moved her hands behind her, "Oh wait a second." She unclipped her bra to have it rest on the bed, where if she sat up her breasts would have nothing covering them. This made it to where (Y/N) could see the sides of Angela's breasts, "W- Why?" Angela smirked, "So that it doesn't get in your way of course."

(Y/N) started to massage the area that the strap of the bra had previously covered. He was pressing against pressure points that usually have a lot of weight on them. Angela let out heavy breathes, which sounded very suggestive. (Y/N) felt his pants get tighter as he gulped a little. Angela looked back at (Y/N) without raising her head, "Go down a little bit more." (Y/N) went down for him to hear, "More~." (Y/N) went further down for Angela to once again say, "Some more~."

(Y/N) stopped just above Angela's waist for the doctor to let out a low moan, "Right there." (Y/N) got more and more flustered as he continued to give Angela a massage. After a while Angela let out a satisfied sigh, "Ah this massage has felt great. Can you give me another one?" "Sure. What kind of massage?"

A few minutes later (Y/N) was sitting on the bed in just his underwear, as Angela sat on his lap with her back on his chest. (Y/N) had his arms wrapped around Angela as he was fondling her breasts. Angela was grinding a little on (Y/N)'s crotch, "I really like this massage~." (Y/N) was doing his best to make Angela feel good, even though he had no idea what he was doing since it was his first time, "I -I'm glad." Angela looked back at (Y/N), "Your face is so red. Is this your first time?" "Yes actually." Angela was a little surprised, "Really? I was sure that you must of done this once." "No, I've never had an actual girlfriend." "Why?" "Well I guess I was just waiting for you."

A blush appeared on Angela's cheeks as she smiled, "You certainly know your way with words. It's cute." Angela turned around to crawl backwards off of the bed to grab (Y/N)'s boxers. She pulled them down for her boyfriend's member to nearly hit her in the face. Angela's eyes widened as (Y/N)'s shaft was the biggest she had ever seen. She gained a lewd smile to kiss the tip. The doctor then got back on (Y/N)'s lap, "Are you ready?" (Y/N) nervously nodded for Angela to move her panties to the side and line her entrance with the tip of (Y/N)'s member. Angela had her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders as she looked down at her lover, "You ready?" The young man nodded for Angela to come down all the way down to the base. Angela let out low moans of pleasure as she bounced up and down in (Y/N)'s lap. The young man had his hands on Angela's waist as his rational thinking started to fade as all he could think about sex.

Angela kept her slow pace as she felt a jolt of pleasure go up her spine every time she went down, "You feel so good~. How does it feel for you (Y/N)~?" Her lover did not respond for Angela to look at him, "(Y/N)?" Before she knew (Y/N) wrapped his arms around her waist and brought Angela down as he laid on his back and started thrusting up into Angela. His lover was surprised as she let out loud uncontrollable lewd moans. The room was filled with Angela's moans as she started to bounce her ass up and down again matching the pace of (Y/N)'s thrusts. Angela's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she grabbed the bedsheets tightly. Without warning (Y/N) trusted as deep as he could to cum inside. Angela thighs spammed as she covered her lover's thighs with her cum.  (Y/N) took deep breathes to come back to his senses. He went to apologize for not warning Angela, but before he could Angela kissed him deeply as she started bouncing her hips again. A few hours later in the room next to them Tracer was laying in her bed as she could not sleep because of Angela and (Y/N)' "Damn, I wish that I was home with Emily and (Y/N)."