Chapter 4: It's Showtime

Chica and Gregory ran as fast as they could away from Roxy and Monty, entering the backstage area.

Chica: Down that hallway leads back to Rockstar Row! Come on!

Chica picked Gregory up, carrying him so the security bots couldn't spot him. They ran down a long hallway, passing by several doors before bursting through another door.

Chica: In order to reach the next security badge, we need a backstage pass!

Gregory: I thought you already had access to one!

Chica: We did. But one day, Roxy walked in there to surprise the workers but broke some important tech in the process, and got our backstage passes revoked...

Chica couldn't help but giggle, remembering the moment

Gregory: Ok then, where do I find one?

Chica: Look around! There should be one in here!

Gregory and Chica both looked around. Gregory found a present near the door. He opened it up and found the backstage pass

Gregory: CHICA! I FOUND IT!

Chica: Great job! Now come on!

Gregory and Chica ran out the door and entered Rockstar Row.

Chica: That door there leads to the rehearsal room! Come on!

Gregory used the backstage pass to enter the room. He ran up the steps with Chica close behind him. He entered a door marked with Chica's guitar and walked inside. He looked around and in front of a large vent on the floor was another badge. He pressed the button and an alarm started blaring.

Gregory: Wait, what's this? It looks... old.

Gregory picked up a small disc along with the badge. Suddenly, Roxy's face appeared on the monitors behind them

Roxy: Greg! What did you do? Whatever you did caused Monty to run off!

Gregory: I found the badge! 

Suddenly, Gregory heard footsteps from both sides. He looked at the cameras. It was Freddy on one side. On the other...

Chica: N-no way...

Chica looked at the screen and saw Shattered Glamrock Bonnie, her eyes wide with shock

Chica: He was right, Roxy. It really is Bonnie...

Roxy: You can't let them in! Chica, you know this, the doors are wired with electrical charges. Greg, press the buttons on each side if they start trying to get in.

Gregory: How are we supposed to get out?! We're locked in here!

Roxy: Do you see that large vent on the floor? Have you ever heard of Among Us, Gregory?

Gregory: What?

Roxy suddenly smacked her head, her eyes rotating around in her head

Roxy: Sorry, that was a glitch. Do you see a large vent on the floor? You're probably standing on it right now

Gregory: Yeah, I do.

Roxy: I don't have a backstage pass, so you're gonna have to use the buttons on the monitors to open the doors leading to that room. If I can reach that vent, I should be able to force it open and catch you

Gregory: What about Chica? Can't she open it from here?

Roxy: Greg, if she was to fall and hit the ground from that high, she'd shatter. Just get me there and I'll get both of you out!