a kind of thing. a feeling. to yourself.

Writing, and doing things only for you is a kind of satisfaction. Content. Glee. And what else? A kind of strength and motivation as well. I feel something, when I post, or write or click a picture and keep to myself. It gives some strength to me.
That doesn't mean This feelings  contradicts with idea of me posting more pictures or often or even once a while, because that also gives me a kind of joy, attention and the feeling that i am heart and accepted, a little conversation after that. That's a story, that's a memory.
So is this, not posting, keeping to yourself or sharing to others in your domain. It's a story. Your story of strength and ownership.

Loving is that feeling which mea feel suddenly just go and get into your arms. And feel the peace. There is the peace i have experienced. How can i say i have experienced only in you, is because i have been with other boys, also with a boy with whom i was for almost 6 years. He always returned to me. I always craved for his attention.  But those feelings for him was never related to peace. And i won't call it love for sure.
With you, i feel i wnat to shower you with my love my attention my Pampers and hugs. I feel in the position of strength, power for loving you. 

Why is notion of love so mislead. So misunderstood.

Doesn't matter, experiencing love is important. And holding on the feeling and development within oneself that is important. Knowing that someone cane into ur life at wrong time when you weren't looking for love at all. You never expected what will happen next, nothing was planned but then all those what was said to universe was just heard.

You living in my memory, in my daily routine is that a problem is that obstruction in my daily life, idk. What i know is, i wnat to keep this strength to build a better me. Towards all my goals and ambition. Towards a slim body and a perfect job.