Fans Fans Everywhere

My grandmother came and picked us up from Penn's Landing a few minutes after he had asked me to travel to London with him. On the way back home it was quiet, and the soothing movement of the car made my eyes droop, and I drifted off to sleep, my head resting on Ed's shoulder.

I was woken up by the shaking of the car as it went over a bump. Even though Ed probably knew I was awake, I kept my head resting on his shoulder until we arrived home. Stepping out of the car, I stretched my arms out and accidentally hit Ed's chest.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. He laughed and shrugged it off. When I suddenly realised that it was time to talk to my parents about moving to London, I got nervous. He felt it because he stepped in front of me. "don't worry. it will be alright."

Taking a deep breath i stepped into the familiar house with Ed behind me. I marched right over to my parents and looked them in the eye. "Ed invited me to go to London with him and record for his next album. Can I please go?" it burst from my mouth, and my parents smiled. "

"Of course you can go Hazel! You're 18, and we trust you to know whats best for you. I'm sure that you'll be safe with Ed." Their answer completely surprised me, and I think it showed on my face.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I was moving to London!

"There's one catch." Ed said. My heart stopped. I was expecting the worst. "Stuart says we have to get on the plane tomorrow." I smiled.

"That's not a problem! I will most definitely be ready!" He smiled, then blushed. "What's wrong Ed?" I questioned.

"I-I umm I don't really have a place to stay tonight. I don't want to intrude, but would it be alright if I could possibly stay here, all my things are in London, I will just sleep on the couch....." I stopped him where he was. My mother interrupted.

"Of course you can stay darling!"

-----------------------

When I woke up in the morning at 4.15 it hit me what was happening today. I was recording. With Ed Sheeran. In London. Holy shit. It only took me two hours and 2 large suitcases to be ready to move to London.

I dragged them as quietly as I could down the stairs, and put them by the front door. I ran to the kitchen counter, and saw Our plane tickets. "Flight 473 8.45am" The plane was leaving in two hours, we had to get to the airport now.

Ed was still asleep when I walked out into the room where he stayed last night. I almost felt bad waking him, but then again I didn't. Smirking, I ran into the other room and grabbed my nerf gun. This was so evil of me, but it had to be done. My nerf gun could shoot about 20 bullets in a row, and I shot them full blast at him. Ed covered his face with his arms, and started flapping them around and squirming around on the couch. He twisted around so much he fell of the couch, and I burst into laughter.

I clutched the nerf gun close to me so he wouldn't take it. When he didn't come over to me I looked up and noticed he was just glaring at me.

My face became serious, "we have to leave for the airport now." Completely ignoring his glare. Ed stood up and brushed off the nerf darts, I snickered.

"Don't think I won't get you back for this." I had expected this from him. My guard will always have to be on now.

"Okay. Good. Can't wait." He nodded.

I said farewell to my family, and we headed to the airport in a taxi. The time passed quickly in the car talking to Ed. When we arrived at the airport he took my suitcases for me, even though I argued. Ed had put his hood up when we got out of the taxi, so he wouldn't get noticed by crazy fans. His orange hair still slightly stuck out, but from the back you could tell it was him, or at least that's what I thought.