Part 2

Ariès Saint Wilson

Pulling to the street seeing hella cars and dirty niggas "park down the street" I tell yanna.
" you right niggas got the sheisty mask on and shit"

"bitch you a clown" I laugh. Seeing a brisk inna cup holder I take a sip and feel my lip sting. I sit in shock for a min "YANA WTF BRO"

"my bad I seen you drink my shi and I sucked dick this morning just tryna save you"...she said holding my hands.

"Lemme go dick head"I laugh a lil

"Ok kentrell lemme let you go for it get domestic"

"Bitchhhh get the fuck" I laugh

"Ight comon let's go I'm tryna get drunk tonight we inns bitch on foe nem"

Walking in smelling straight mist and liquor seeing some thick lil bitches twerking. Yanna pull me towards the nigga we met earlier. Speaking
"Wassup Ian think y'all was gon slide" dlo said sounding surprised

" why wouldn't we ?" yanna ask

"Cauee shorty y'all boujie asf" we both laugh,

"yeah Ight" we say in unison

"Anyway thought you said this was a kick back" I ask leaning on the wall?

"Shid ain't it all the same" some random nigga say sitting.

"Yo who tf is this nigga" I point clutching my purse,making sure I got my metal.

"Whoa lil mama this my nigga sleezy, Glock, and Mac I look at them all noding.

"And this my homie Honcho walking over here be coo he just got out of jail so he a lil off right now"dlo said dapping this so called CrAZy nigga honcho up (the sexy one from the store)  I think to myself as they talk and I just observe him. I sat onna couch by my self.

Saint Dimitri Essex Johnson

Dapping up Dlo and the rest of gang. I seen some bitch staring me down Ian say shit cause I was low key peeping shorty. I sit onna side of shorty she look at me and clutch ha lil bag.  I chuckle a lil to myself. Yeah I def like this lil bitch ima fuck ha tonight for sure.
"What's ya name lil girl" I ask rolling the blunt

"Aries, why wassup?" she asked aggressively

I chuckle again "calm down baby I'm just asking since we sitting next to each other"

"This the part where you tell me ya name" she say
I stare at ha for a good min shorty really pressure this my bitch fasho and she ain't nice. 

"Honcho, honcho baby" I say staring into the distance watching musty bitches laugh loud.

"Well mr. Honcho go gimme some to drink, make it strong"

"Gimme got shot" I tell her

She laughed "comon cornball that was lame" she got up and walked to the kitchen.

Smoking my blunt thinking damn what's taking her so long I look over to see she inna kitchen talking to some nigga I hop up pissed ion know why cause she really just some hoe I met.

"What's ya name?" the goofy nigga ask.

"My bitch" I say standing behind Aries, she turned around laughing assuming she drunk I put my arm around ha neck pulling ha closer.

" this you Honcho ? my bad gang Ian know, you know I'd never disrespect you like that"

"Fuck out my way". I say pushing Aries through people all the way to the back room.

"Chill you gon make me spill my henny" she pushed me back. I grab ha neck making ha laugh more pushing ha onna bed standing between ha legs

"stop playing man don't lemme catch you talking to no more niggas tonight." I say tapping my finger on her head hovering over her.

She slapped me "DONT EVER IN YO LIFE HIT ME,  I'll have them boys do yo shit" she told me leaning in the bed more fully laying back handing me her cup. Looking in her eyes seeing no fear If I'd hit her back.

I almost punch the fuck out of shorty had to remember what she was. I stared at her drinking the henny she gave me feeling that shit kick in fast since I was high already

"This the part where you fuck me goofy"she said

Fuck it "take this shit off"

Ight man lemme know If the shit good on not 😭
1-10
Anyway I'm bored soo I'll most likely make like ten parts today ☠️☠️.