syntax x pregnant wife reader part 3

(Y/N POV)
I was shocked seeing my husband but as a spider. I don't think he noticed that i was here cause he was busy talking but that's when i stood up and look strate at him.

"S-syntax"

i said almost at the verge of tears. He froze he turned around and saw me. We both look at each others eyes while the others just watch confused.

I walk towards him slowly with my hand holding out. As soon i was infront of him i put my hand on his cheek and that's when it hit him.

"y/n..."

He said looking at me

That hit me. I already started crying and hugged him with my face on his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me and i could feel his tears falling.

"Syntax" spider queen spoke

My husband jumped and turned to look at spider queen while i was still hugging him

"Can you explain this"

She said

"W-Well my queen shes my.... Wife....."

My husband said still holding me

The room was quiet till the ground started to shake. Syntax was holding me gently so i wouldn't hurt myself.

"He's here"

Spider queen said smirking and went off where ever she went.

"S-Syntax where w-were y-you.... I w-was s-scared t-that y-y-you were g-g-gone or e-even w-w-&worse"

I said crying and stuttering on my words

"Im sorry my dear Y/N i just..... Didnt know.... Im sorry"

Syntax said still hugging me and rubbing my back and my head under his neck.

That's when the ground started to shake again

Syntax held me tight so i wouldn't fall

*Outside*

(NOBODYS POV)
While monkey king was fighting spider queen on he giant robot spider, Mk and the others came to look for Y/N. They were looking every where (except redson) trying to find Y/N.

"Where could Y/N be" sandy said getting worried about his friend

"Don't worry sandy well find her" Mk said encouraging sandy.

*back where Syntax and Y/N are"

Syntax sat Y/N down and for some reason he didn't noticed Y/N's belly till he looked down.

".....Y/N" Syntax spoke

"Are you......"

Y/N put her hand on his cheek while smiling.

"Yes, yes i am.... With your child" Y/N said still smiling.

Syntax had a few tears and gently hugging Y/N which she return the hug.

But there was another explosion and the ground started to shake.

"We cant stay here any longer" Syntax said picking up Y/N bridle style and off they went out side while the other henchmen followed out.

But suddenly....

Y/N felt little pain and she thought it was nothing....

But that's the sign that the baby is coming.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------------    
Ooooookay this is gonna be a wild one.

What do you think is gonna happened. Is it gonna go good is it gonna go bad. Lets find out and see.

505 Words