Raspberry and Princess

haha funny funny princess based on nsfw image of raspberry and princess

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Raspberry had arrived at the palace, greeting the king and queen.*

"Hello, your majesties. I believe you requested me to help princess?"

"Ah, that's right. My husband will guide you to her room, knight is usually guarding her room so he will have to tell knight the situation."

"Okay, follow me Raspberry. Our little Princess will be so happy to have help from you."

*The king guided Raspberry to Princess's room, the king explained to knight. Soon enough, she was let inside her room*

"Oh, hi! You must be the cookie my parents requested for me."

"That is correct. How do you do my Princess?"

"OH, i'm doing fine. Thanks for asking! Now, what might your name be?"

"The names Raspberry. Heard you were clumsy, but i don't mind it at all."

"Oh, thank you!"

*Princess turned around, Raspberry could now see her back. She tripped face first.. ?! Raspberry could see Princess's panties!*

"My, my. May I help you up?"

"Sure, thank you."

*Raspberry helped Princess up.*

"It's time for your helping process. First, put your back against the wall and hold there."

"Okay?..."

*Princess did so.*

"Now.."

*Raspberry proceeded to pin Princess to the wall. Princess's face turned red.. seemed she was blushing hard.*

"How about you take off your dress for me, hm? Or do i have to force you?~"

"M-make me!.."

*Raspberry took off Princess's dress. She could see her panties and milkers*

"Hmm, those are some pretty milkers.. but, let's keep it slow and steady for now.~"

*Raspberry kissed Princess, soon, letting her tongue in Princess's mouth*

*Raspberry started to kiss Princess's neck..*

"Mmm..~"

"Feels good, doesn't it, my love?~"

*Soon, Raspberry took off Princess's panties and threw her on the bed.*

"Hmm, do you wanna know how it feels to feel good?~ Tell me if it hurts, love.~"

*Raspberry bent down and started to lick Princess's pussy, she was slow and steady.*

"A-ah..~"

"Sh, Sh, Sh.. not a word~"

*A few minutes later, Raspberry started to go faster.*

"A-AH..~"

"You like it, don't you?~ If my Princess doesn't, ill make you like it.~"

*Princess pretended not to like it to feel more good, Raspberry went more faster to the point Princess closed her legs on Raspberry's head.*

"A-AH!~ A-AHHH!~"

*Princess soon made a creampie, Raspberry swallowed as much as she could and then stopped.*

"Get dressed, it's my time to leave. ill come back soon, don't worry.~"

*Raspberry walked out of the room, Princess got up and put her panties and dress back on.*

*Raspberry walked over to the king and queen*

"She's all set, it's my time to leave."

"Oh, thank you so much. You may leave."

*Raspberry leaves and the day continues.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wordcount : 418

aeiou

-Haven