Playing hard to get

I walk over to Trinity and whisper in her ear, "they're playing hard to get" she looks at me and reply's "that makes sense" we watch as they walk back over to the sitting room and sit down beside Aria, at least they're not ignoring her, because I would've caused world war three. I sit down on one of the kitchen stools and put my hand under my chin, thinking of a way to get them to talk to us again. And then, an idea pops into my head, "Trin" I whisper shout, she looks at me and nods her head for me to talk, "what if we dressed up, you know, what if we show a little skin" she smiles at the idea and she grabs her car keys "hey Jey keep an Eye on Aria Trin and I are going out" I get no response from him, I laugh and walk out the door.

Time skip to the mall
We're at a store in the mall and we're looking at some very cute things.

Time skip to back at Trins
We get back from the mall, Jimmy and Jey are in they kitchen, and Aria is eating strawberries, we walk into Trinitys room without saying anything to them and we get dressed, I get dressed into this:

Not something too much but will still catch Jeys attention, as we're done getting dressed were about to walk into the kitchen but I stop Trin when I hear Jimmy speaking, "No matter what they got planned, we can't crack first, we need them to crack...

Not something too much but will still catch Jeys attention, as we're done getting dressed were about to walk into the kitchen but I stop Trin when I hear Jimmy speaking, "No matter what they got planned, we can't crack first, we need them to crack first uce, you know what I'm saying" Then Jey speaks up, "man it's hard,  well for me it is, Y/N was whispering things in my ear and I was about to saying something to her but I talked to you instead, but this will be fun to see them all confused and stuff, but as you were saying we can't crack first" oh my god, I know what this is about now. I grab Trins hand and walk her back into the room, she looks at me confused and I speak up, "I know what this is about, remember when they told us not to go into the ring, and when they left, or assumed they left and we said, that they won't be mad at us forever because all we have to do is the puppy eyes? Well there tryna prove something to us, Trin we cant crack first, they have to, boy is this gonna be fun" she looks at me with realization on her face "girl you too smart for your own good" I laugh and we both walk back out and walk into the kitchen, the fridge is right by the door, and just my luck, Jey was at the fridge, he saw us come in and he froze again, and looked me up and down and Jimmy done they same with Trin. I laugh and walk past Jey and drop my phone on purpose and bend down to pick it up again, I can feel his eyes on me, but I act as if nothing happened and walked into the living room, "So Trin what do you wanna do later" I say a bit loud so they can hear us, "oh there's this club that's opening tonight we could go there, in these" she says louder and the boys walk in and sit next to us, Jimmy beside Trin, and Jey beside me. I put my hand on his upper thigh and he starts moving a lot, I move my hand up more, I'm watching the Tv but I can see out of the corner of my eye he was staring at me, I laugh to myself and take my hand off his leg and lay my head on Trins shoulder. I nudge Trin for us both to get up, and we got up and walked to the kitchen and we both start laughing, "they're almost about to crack, we need to keep teasing them" Trinity says in between laughs we regain our selves and walk back into the living room, but we sit on the opposite side of them and we watch the TV.I decided I wanna push Jey a little more until he cracks, I walk over to him and sit on his lap, I move my hips on him and he took a deep breath in. I looked over at Trin and widened my eyes, she nods her head. And I keep moving on his lap. He takes a deep breath in and says "Jimmy I cant do this anymore, she grinding on me uce" I laugh and get up but don't say anything until he does "you driving me crazy Y/N" I burst out laughing and said "we won, we knew what you guys were doing, we over heard you talking to Jey about how you guys can't crack first, then I remembered that day at the arena, we thought you guys were gone, but you were eavesdropping on us" I say and laugh, so do they.