Buying Slurpee Shock Rocks

Today, it was Valentine's Day, the holiday was filled with romance and it was currently ruled by Cupid, the god of love who always spread all of the love to the whole wide world and he was good at matchmaking. On Valentine's Day, they also have many gestures such as flowers, toys, poetry, pets, candies, and many more.

At the RV, Luke was inside and he was excited to have a perfect Valentine's date because he was going on his night date with his crush, dhampir witch Annabelle Leek. Preparing for his date, Luke begins his quests to make his imperfect but better Valentines's gifts for Annabelle. While, inside the RV, Luke walks toward the couch where the bass was placed near it, he takes and plays it while singing in Spanish, also he has his phone recording his Spanish singing thus the recording was finally completed. After his song was recorded, Luke walks to the driver seat, sits on it and fastens his seatbelt and drives off somewhere to get any gifts to impress Annabelle.

Arriving at the flower shop, Luke easily parks his RV properly, went out of it and walks inside the flower shop. Inside the flower shop filled with flowers, Luke was begin to searches for something special for Annabelle, suddenly he came across a shelf filled with bouquets of roses added with adds the bees, he remembers that Annabelle loves bees on roses when she was a kid, she always loves bees. So, Luke goes to the shelf, reaches to grab the bouquet and the counter to pay it and walks out of the shop with the flower. Luke went to the RV and drives off once again to find more gifts he chooses.

At the jewelry shop, Luke was inside buying some of the shiny accessories and he receives the bag that contains the jewelry accessories before he leaves and drives off. He arrives at Ace Boome's Emporium O Love runs by the Cupid under his name, Ace Boome who was the owner of the shop, Ace gives him a heart-shaped balloon and teddy bear, hoping that Annabelle would like it.

"So, what now, is there anything for you?" asked Ace.

"Well, the poetry," answered Luke, he was given the poetry by Ace, knowing that it would work for Annabelle.

Finally, he went to the candy store filled with sweets and treats, Luke was looking for some candies enough to complete his gifts. While buying some candies, Luke came across another shelf filled with black packets that contained colorful popping candies, he was impressed that Annabelle would love it for sure so he goes to the shelf and take the packets all but half of them and goes to collects more candies including the box of chocolates before he goes to the counter and pay them all and goes off with them, hoping that he will celebrate his Valentine's Day, marching toward the RV and loading them inside just before he goes back to his driver seat and drives off.

A few hours later, while in the RV, Luke was sitting on the table filled with handcraft tools and materials, he was creating Valentine's Day cards for Annabelle, attaching them to the bouquets of roses, spraying them with perfume to add more enhancement decoration. He has an empty basket and decorated it before he loads the gifts into the basket to create a gift basket. Once the Valentines' Day gifts were all set, Luke goes to the fridge where a slushy-making cup was inside so he took it and pour a soda onto the cup and turned it into a slushy which Luke takes the packet, opened it up and sprinkles some popping candy onto the slushy.

"Yes, I create a Popping Candied Slushy." Luke takes a sip of the Popping Candied Slushy and he suddenly likes it, "Yes, I hope that Annabelle would love to try this." just then, the chemist and Annabelle's roommate, the Indian-American werewolf, Priya Desai comes inside Luke's RV, holding the tray of a batch of freshly baked, decorated, heart-shaped sugar cookies.

"Luke, would you try some," suggested Priya, offering the heart cookies.

"Sure." accepted Luke, grabbing the heart cookie and munching it warmly. The medic, Ben Shepherd comes inside and takes the heart cookie to eat.

"Ben, I was ready for a date with Belle." excited Luke.

"Really, that's sweet." excited Ben.

"Awww, I bet Annabelle loves sweets." chuckled Priya.

"Guys, I brought Slurpee Shock Rocks Popping Candy, I hope that Annabelle would love it." excited Luke.

"Awwwww....that's sweet, it would be the best, cool Valentines' date ever." excited Priya.

"I got free tickets to Aquamarine City," said Luke, pulling two tickets in his hands, he used to visit his favorite place, Aquamarine City.

"Wow, that's cute and sweet." smiled Priya.

"I know, you better let Felix, stays in your RV as long as I can have a night date with Belle," said Luke, wheelchair-bound lore expert Felix Reed comes inside and overhears that Luke will let him stay at Priya when he was on his date with Annabelle.

"Ohhhhh, you have a crush on a girl of your dream," smirked Felix.

"Well, I hope Belle would love this, but I'll bring the cup with me, I hope that Annabelle is gonna love it." excited Luke.

Meanwhile, in another RV, the weapons expert who is the son of the chief of the hunters, Lloyd Arrow, makes a Valentines' Day card for his girlfriend, tech expert Hope Newman. He spends his entire time, making a perfect Valentines' Day card for her, even he still loves her so much more and eventually designs the card. He went out of his RV and goes to Hope's, walking inside and he went to a table just as Hope comes up.

"Hey, Lloyd." greeted Hope, entering her RV and finding that Lloyd was sitting on the table with Valentines' Day card he was holding.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Hope." smiled Lloyd, giving his card to Hope.

"Awwww, you realize that you love me." passionate Hope, knowing that she still had a true feeling for him.

"Of course, would be my girlfriend." smiled Lloyd.

"Yes, and you could be my boyfriend forever." smiled Hope, her roommate, the hunter Gwen Harper comes forth to her friends.

"Hey, guys, I'm going on my night date with Pierce," said Gwen, she was going on her night date with her vampiric boyfriend, Pierce Cromwell.

"Okay," replied Hope.

"We just wanted to have a date together," said Lloyd.

"Great, I'll prepare for the date." excited Gwen.

In Priya's RV, the dhampir witch Annabelle was reading her book and sitting on the seat, wearing a pretty red dress. While Annabelle was reading her book, Priya is shown preparing for her date, she marches toward the door and opens to see her werewolf husband Zander Stark arrives to have a Valentine's Day with her and he greets her with gifts he had.

"Awwww....is that for me." smiled Priya.

"Yes, it was." winked Zander, entering the RV, "Hi, Belle, are you reading the book you like.".

"Yes, I was," said Annebelle, reading her book.

"Awwww, Belle loves reading books." smiled Zander.

"Yeah, I love to read books," said Annabelle, Felix comes inside Priya's RV.

"Hi, Belle. Luke wanted you to surprise you," said Felix.

"Really?" wondered Annabelle, getting up from the seat, "Okay, I'll check." she went out of her RV and headed to Luke's RV, marching to the doorstep and opening it to enter it, to her surprise that the RV was decorated with Valentines's Day decorations. "Oh my god..." she was surprised that Luke had true feelings for her and saw him wearing a tuxedo and bowtie, holding a bouquet in his hands.

"Hi, Belle." greeted Luke, giving the bouquet to Annabelle, "Here, I hope you would like it."

"Awwwww.....thanks, Luke." smiled Annabelle, holding a rose bouquet and seeing a bumblebee show up and smiling at it, "A bee, it's so cute." Luke hands her the jewelry and a gift basket with a Teddy bear on it.

"Tada, it's a teddy bear," said Luke.

"Wow, it's so cute and a necklace." excited Annabelle, Luke takes out a poem and reads it.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, we will always be together no matter what," said Luke, finishing his poem to Annabelle.

"Awwwww, Luke..." smiled Annabelle, "Do you have any coupons for me?" she asked and Lukes shows her the tickets and she was very excited to have fun with him.