Chapter 2

As Rose walked down the isle she smiled at me and I smiled back. She looked so lovely. After they said there vows and kissed we all looked at each other and smiled and we all said " LETS PARTY 🎊" we all laughed after that and headed to where the party was happening.
I was sitting down and leia came over " may I sit" " sure, what's up" " why aren't you dancing " oh um I don't know how to dance" I said shyly "oh, well I'm sure you'll join them soon" once she said that a blue butterfly passed by me and I felt as if someone was there so I excused myself from the party and followed the butterfly. As I followed it, it lead me to this beautiful gazebo that had so many flowers on it. The butterfly landed on this beautiful flower and then I felt him but I knew he wasn't there but it's like I could feel his hand on my neck and then It felt like his lips were on my neck and I held my breath and then the feeling wasn't there anymore and I let the breath go.
I returned to the party and joined them dancing I danced with Rose, Finn, and Poe. Once the party started to die down me and Poe said good night and went our separate ways I went to my quarters and immediately went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and realized I was still in my Dress, I couldn't get the zipper undone it was being difficult I grunted getting frustrated. Then out of no we're I heard "Do you need some help" I jumped and turned around and looked at him "You scared me, but yes thank you" he came close to me and I turned back around and looked back at the mirror he put his hand on the zipper and started to go down to undo the dress as he was doing so I could feel his breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my body, I think he noticed because when I looked up after he was done he had a smirk on his face. Two could play it that way, so I let the dress fall and I was just in my bra and underwear, when I looked into his eyes they were somehow darker if possible in the dark chocolate eyes he has. I turned around to look at him and the next second I knew it his lips were on mine and I let him, they were so warm, his tongue swiped over my lips asking for permission, which made me gasp, then his tongue was in my mouth it made moan which encouraged him more to deepen the kiss. After a while I broke free from the kiss to catch my breath, my forehand was against his and our breathing was being in sync with each other. The next second he was gone , I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and heading to take a shower.

I'm the quarters of kylo ren

As she faded away I let myself relish the kiss. It was good, I let out a breathe I didn't realize I was holding I then went to see what hux was going to annoy with me today.

Back to the reactance

After my shower I went to the mess hall to get something to eat. As I was finishing my sandwich Poe walked over " Hey, the general said she wants yo see me and you" I looked up " oh ok when" "um we can go now after your done" " ok sure, I'm done anyways" "cool let's go". When we got to the generals office Poe nocked on the door and we heard a "come in". As we entered she was at her desk " oh wonderful I was just about to come find both of you I need your help" Poe asked " what's up" she replied with " we're running out of supplies and we need to find somewhere to get them, so I would like you two to go get more supplies I would ask our usual person to go get them but he's on his honeymoon, so you both in" Poe agreed immediately, I just nodded not wanted to leave this beautiful planet for even one second " wonderful you would leave tomorrow morning and travel to Coruscant and get the supplies I thank you both.
After that I went to train on my course that we made a couple of months ago. After I went back to my quarters to shower and then went to bed. As I was laying down I felt the familiar buzz. The next thing I know, he's laying next to me I look over to him and watched his eyes they look so tired. I moved closer to him and cuddled up next to him and I felt him relax when I touched him. I looked up into his eyes, I noticed he was staring at me and then he looked at my lips I knew what he wanted and I let him kiss me it went on for a couple of minutes and we stopped to catch our breath. I then cuddled up in his chest and fell asleep and before I went I felt him completely relax into me.