➪ | 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

—

My eyes followed the two figures retreating from my field of vision so I gripped on the steering wheel and slowly followed where they were heading. They headed towards a car with Mina sitting in the back despite Ryuta wanting her in the passenger's seat which made me smirk.

I continued to follow where they headed until I noticed the familiar route. I drove ahead, not wanting to make it seem like I was stalking them.

"That Ryuta guy..." I clicked my tongue in annoyance, "I hope Mina sees his true colors, I don't get why she still has a crush on him," the way Mina blushed back at the party burned in my mind.

"Oh fuck," I cursed and swerved to the left after seeing how dangerously fast I was driving.

Enough thinking, focus on driving. I soon relaxed all the tension in my body that I didn't know I had once I arrived back in the manor, parking the car to its respective place.

"You're back," Jeongyeon greeted as I entered inside. I saw her mopping the floor along with some other maids.

She looked around, noticing how an important figure wasn't with me, "where's the young miss?"

"I... don't know..." I muttered, not wanting to think about the guy's name because it makes my blood boil.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She questioned as she placed the mop aside, "You were with her all night, Y/N, shouldn't you—"

"I said I don't know, okay?!" I snapped which I instantly regretted seeing how Jeongyeon flinched at my sudden outburst. It was rare for me to get upset like this.

"Sorry I just have a lot in my mind right now," I sighed as I apologized to Jeongyeon to which she thankfully understood.

"I'll go wait for young miss's arrival outside," I said much calmer this time and made my way out.

Jeongyeon followed me with a worried look and sat on the bench next to me. I just lowered my head down and buried it in my palms. The conversation I had with Ryuta earlier makes me want to punch the guy so hard he'd be the one in comatose instead of my father.

I felt a hand rubbing my back in comfort which soothed some of my anger, "Want to talk about it?" She asked softly.

My head made its way to her shoulder, comfortably resting it there which made me feel a lot better. I shook my head to tell her no because I'm not the type to burden someone else with my problems.

"You know I'm always here to help you," she continued to rub soothing circles on my back.

"Thanks Jeong," I sighed, "I might go insane right now if it weren't for you."