ch 1: corrupted started

Keith and his gf (Lucy) walking up to theaters to battle her dad again. But little those two know the corrupted happenings real fast as they speak. "I can't believe I have fight your dad again it like fifth week is happening" as Keith asked while walking. " dont worry I'm sure my dad will explained everything" she ask. As both went into theaters, they very surprised no one is there not even daddy dearest. " Okay, this is strange why your dad not here?". Keith asked confused. Lucy is also confused why as they look around pibby corrupted appear so does pibby herself. " Hey you two look out" as she tries to warmed them. Lucy was looking around she these weird corrupted come to keith. She used her demon power to protect him while she was caught. Keith is shocked his girlfriend got caught, he tried helping her but pibby stop him." Dont touch it, if gonna get you too". Of course bf ignore her warning and try grab her, but Instead the corrupted got his eyes and his bit of arm bleeding badly. Pibby took his hand and grab his mic and ran away. Outside the theater pibby grab a bandages from her backpack and put a little bandages for his eyes and his arm. " thx, but who are you?". Keith questioned her. " my name is pibby, what your name?" Pibby asked. " my name is boyfriend, but, my real name is Keith". Bf asked. " nice to meet you, but let get out of here quick". Pibby asked. " Wait, my friends and my family out there as well". Keith said. "Oh God your right but first we need alot of supplies to stop this corrupted, c'mon let go" pibby said as she grab boyfriend arm goes to store and his house.