Sat, Feb 5, 2022

One month later...

Sat, Feb 5, 11:56 AM
──────────

"Ughhhh Ori! Kill me now!"

"What is it this time?"

"This bitch decided that her tea had too many TEA LEAVES IN IT!"

"Ohh boy."

"NOT LIKE THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF TEA OR ANYTHING— BUT THEN SHE DECIDES TO THROW IT ON ME!!"

"She did not!"

"Ohoho she did. And then she demanded to talk to the manager because my behavior was unacceptable!"

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit indeed. I turned around and then turned back around and faced her and said 'hi I'm the manager how can I help you?'"

"Ha! How'd she react?"

"She just gaped and then stormed out. But ugh! I hate Valentine's day, the shop gets crazy and the customers just swarm the place for some reason!"

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry I'm complaining... I Just hate customer service and Valentine's day is crazy at the shop."

"Then... why'd you choose a customer service job?"

"In my defense, coffee shops are cozy! I don't do kitchens, and I'm not about to work customer service and be under LED lights surrounded by noisy shoppers."

"Fair. So how's work been going otherwise?"

"About the same, besides my regulars that are just a breath of fresh air."

"Oh to be one of your regulars..."

"Come on in then! You've had the chance."

"But it's all the way across campus and I don't have a car."

"Oh right I keep forgetting you're a loser."

"Oh really I'm the looser? Didn't you facetime me at 3 AM because of a shadow?"

"I did that in confidence!"

"Scaredy cat."

"I may be a child at heart but— ... yeah I got nothing."

"Ha! It's okay, you're baby."

"And you're an idiot."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding, you're the best."

"Thanks sweetheart, you're the best too."

"Okay my break is over, wish me luck! Bye Ori."

"Good luck sweetheart! Bye, call me after your shift."

"Will do."

Sat, Feb 5, 1:34 PM
─────────

"Did you know my favorite constellation isn't actually Orion?"

"No way. What is it then?"

"It's actually Pegasus."

"Why Pegasus?"

"Well I like the story behind it. Pegasus sprung from the wrongdoing or evil that was Medusa and was able to be beautiful and fly away from it."

"A lot like you, huh."

"Maybe not fly away, but to make beauty out of a mess, yeah I relate to it."

"I know you went through some shit with your parents, even if you're on good terms now. It's okay to say that they hurt you."

"Yeah, I know. You're pretty smart, maybe take your own advice sometime."

"Ha, Ha. It's easier said than done. I know I'm almost ready, but I need to be able to embrace myself before I can stand up for who I am to them."

"That's completely understandable sweetheart, I was just teasing you."

"Blegh. Let's talk about something else."

"How's Aldar doing?"

"The dumbass is being the usual dumbass. He's currently got his eyes on this girl that hates him."

"As one does."

"As one does."

"Perfect enemies to lovers romance. I wish it was gay."

"I personally like Aldar and his roommate that he hates better."

"Ooh, tell me more."

"They're both on the soccer team, too, and Aldar—"