22🌶

No ones POV:

It was finally Wednesday. B woke up two hours earlier than her regular time to get ready. She was going to meet up with Torres.

She stretched her body laying down. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked back at Bucky, who was still asleep. He's been sleeping with B throughout this whole week.

He was snoring, but suddenly, he moved his hand to check if she was still there. He then groaned and tried to reach for her. B had to get ready, so she put her pillow closer to him, which he grabbed and hugged tightly, snuggling closer to it.

Between her and Bucky, they've been weirdly normal. Not once did they mention what happened between them after the kiss, they both acted the same, like always.

B stood up and grabbed clean undergarments and went to the bathroom. She closed the door, locked it, then proceeded to get ready.

She brushed her hair, then stripped her clothes off. She then turned on the shower and got in. After she showered, she dried her body and put on her underwear and bra. She dried her hair with a smaller towel then walked out of the bathroom.

She placed her dirty clothes on a basket she has next to her desk then turned to look at Bucky, who was still asleep.

A smiled formed on her face, knowing Bucky started to get better sleep compared to a few months ago. She was also concerned how much of a heavy sleeper he is, despite having nightmares. But she can't really blame him, I mean look at him... he's adorable.

She shook her head then went to her drawer and put on a white tank top with some black jeans and a brownish belt. Before leaving, she's planning on wearing black boots as well. In her opinion, she thought the outfit was basic, but she didn't care.

After she changed, she went back to the bathroom and closed the door behind her, locking it.

She took a deep breath and relaxed, finally looking at herself in the mirror. She did her skincare, brushed her teeth, primarily her basic hygiene. She then cleaned the bullet wound on her arm and put a new gauze bandage.

Once she was done, she grabbed a large kit she had under the sink and took it out. She opened it up and started taking out her makeup. After her assignment in the Czech Republic, Wanda gave her a few prosthetics for her face.

Ever since Steve spilled the acid on her face, it's been difficult. Especially when she was around people that she didn't know.

Some people don't have the best reaction when they see something different about others. Some claim they don't react negatively, but you can tell by the excessive glances and the disgusted look in their faces.

Once, B was walking towards her house and a little girl saw her and started crying. Of course, the mom started screaming at B for some reason, leaving her even more confused. But once she went back to the compound, she figured out it was because of her face.

The only time she felt comfortable was at the compound, and even then, someone would always call her a name that had something related to the burn... *cough* Tony.

But it's not even the name calling that made her upset, it just annoyed her. When people have this ongoing joke, it eventually gets boring and somehow annoying. We get it, she has a scar on her face, what else is new?