| brianna miller |

oh no.. I thought it's either police or my crazy mother anyone but her.I turned around slowly and saw a person in a suit with a mask on run.

"Come out or I'll shoot" I said knowing I didn't have any weapons on me so this was a bit risky.

A tall person comes out from behind the tree with a mask on. They looked like a furry but I'm not one to judge because I'm running away.

They put there hands up "well looks like you got me".

"Who are you" I say with my hands behind my back like I have a gun. The person chuckles "i know you don't have a gun".

I run. Who ever it was was creepy and knew I wasn't armed like I said risky. I just kept running till I got to this cabin.

It was unlocked so I peeked and went in. Now before you say didnt ur mom every teach you manners no, no she didn't she was on drugs.

I walked in it was niceeee,but someone was definitely living there. I run to a room it was nice so I went under the bed.

Never hide under a bed.

I hear the door open. A girl comes in the room. She takes off her shoes,lays on the bed and lets out the biggest sigh ever.

"I know your under my bed random girl" the girl says. Quick think, I came out from under the bed .

There was a tall girl with black hair and green eyes that made you feel like you were under a spell when you stared into them.

I just say there staring. "Didnt ur mother ever tell you not to stare". The girl says with a smirk.

"Oh u-uh no my mother could care less about me",I said . WHY DID I STUTTER I never stutter. "My name is Brianna" WHY did I give her my name she could be a killer.

"You could call me jay". "Now Brianna why are you in my house."

"Uhhhh i was hiding from a creepy furry"
She giggled like it was funny that's not funny I could've died.

haha so funny I said rolling my eyes. I can roll them back farther jay said with a smirk while getting up.

When she stood up you could see the major height difference, which made her HELLA attractive. I grew red like a tomato and froze.

"is something wrong love" jay said with her smerk growing slowly. i pushed her down to back on the bed. im in charge now.
• • • •
-
hey loves I hope you guys enjoyed this there may or may not be a smut next chapter?? 🤭🤭