ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙᴇʀ? ᴘᴛ 2.

♥ *♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

[sorry for spelling errors, haven't re read yet]

Y/ns pov

3 depressed days later.

I feel the light hit my face as I start to get up, it's been three whole days since the incident. I've been depressed, I can't even lie. I've hardly been able to get out of bed the past few days. I haven't heard from vinnie or nai either, but I can't be surprised. I wake up immediately stretching, its like I never got out the bed. I slip on some slides before making my way down stairs. I walk to the kitchen before stopping. I see a picture frame of me and vin, I quickly face it down. I couldn't bare looking at his face, it just takes me back to that moment. I then go through the fridge. "Hmm, eggs? Or bacon?? I'll just have both" I say before shrugging my shoulders. I being taking out the food before I hear the doorbell ring. "I don't remember having company?" I say to myself. I stop what I'm doing before going to get the door. "Hey" jacob said. "OMG, JACOB!" I say jumping into his arms giving him a warm hug.

*jacob is y/n's childhood friend, if you don't know who he is I I'll put a picture and his tiktok**

Tiktok: Jacobday

Tiktok: Jacobday

Love himmmm>33

—————————————————————————

"Sorry i came unexpected, I heard what happened an-" he began before I interrupted him. "Thank you" I say before burying my head into his chest. He secures his grip around me, and we just stay there for a minute. It felt good, I felt safe in his arms. I've never felt like this with vinnie, it was amazing. "We should get Inside" I giggle. "Yea your probably right, it's freezing out here". He chuckled, before walking over to the couch after locking the door. We sit on the couch in the same position, I'm laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. " so how you been holding up?" He questions, breaking the silence. "I mean I've been okay, I've finally gotten out of bed" I say with a light smile. "Have you eaten?" He says lightly stroking my hair. "No, I was gonna cook some eggs and bacon before you rung the doorbell. "How about we go get breakfast then." He added. "Sure" I say snuggling more into him. "I guess I'm carrying you?" He questioned. "Yep!" I exclaimed before laughing. We got in the car and drove to Waffle House, we ate our food on the way back to the house, the ride was nice. It was peaceful, me and vinnie were once like this before his toxicity came in. "We're here" Jacob said before putting the car in park. "Come on let's get inside" Jacob said opening the door for me. We walked inside and I head up to my room. As I headed up stairs I notice Jacob wasn't behind me. "Jacob?" I whisper shout. "Yea?" He replied. "Aren't you coming?" I said confused. "Oh, I just didn't wanna walk in there, and invade your privacy. He spoke lowly. "Your my best of friends, come on" I say giggling before grabbing his arm, dragging him up the stairs. We hop on my bed and cuddle. "Netflix?" I say looking up in his eyes. I could get lost in his eyes they were blue, like the ocean. "Y/n?" Jacob said trying to get my attention. "Oh sorry" I say blushing in full embarrassment.

Jacobs pov

Y/n started to blush, I chuckled at her actions. She was adorable, I really do adore her. I don't understand how anyone can hurt her. She's such a sweet person, If I see that vinnie dude I'd fucking kill him. How dare he touch such a innocent soul? I look at y/n and she seems to have fallen asleep. She so beautiful when she's sleeping, I pull the cover up over the two of us and kiss her forehead. One day I really wanna make this girl mines.

Y/ns pov

I fell asleep in jacobs arms, he was so cozy. I could stay here for hours. I then begin to go into my thoughts "get in the fucking car" Vinnie shouts at me. "Leave me alone" I shout. "LEAVE LEAVE ME ALONE". "Y/N!" I felt Jacob shaking me. "Are you okay?" He says bring me into a hug. I just began to cry. "What happened y/n?" Jacob says bringing me closer into his embrace worried. "I ha- had a bad dream, vin-nie was yelling at me" I stutter out. "Omg I'm sorry y/n." Jacob pulls me closer, kissing my temple. "I wish I could've been there to protect you, " he sighs. I just snuggled more into him, he really cares about me. The thought of us actually being together gives me butterflies. "I really care and love you y/n". Jacob spoke lightly. "I love you too" I say looking up at him. We then just stare into each other's eyes, he looks me up and down bitting his lip and smiling. I begin to blush. He then lends down and kisses me, I don't hesitate and kiss him back. The kiss felt powerful, it wasn't rough it was soft and passionate, it was full of love. He depends the kiss before the door swings open. "Y/n wtf??" Vinnie says opening the door. I look at him in fear, before quickly grabbing and squeezing jacobs arm. "Wtf are you doing here?" Jacob questions vinnie. "This is my fucking apartment, you dumb fuck. Wtf are you doing here. In my bed, in my fucking sheets." Vinnie says beginning to rage. "You stay the fuck right there, don't you come one step near her." Jacob says sternly. "She's my fucking girlfriend" Vinnie shouts. "Vinnie please stop yelling." I stutter while tears brim at my eyes, I was really scared. "Fuck this" Vinnie charges at Jacob. I scurry off the bed, and get in the corner. Jacob punches Vinnie, and vinnie dodges it. It gets really tense between the two and blood starts going everywhere. I being to feel an anxiety attack come on, and call for Jacob. He lets Vinnie go and runs over to me. "Y/n it's okay, just breath." He says bringing me into his arms. Vinnie just sits there with a bloody nose, He got fucked up pretty bad. "You okay?" Jacob says while my breathing begins to calm down. "Yea I'm fine" I say wrapping my arms around him. "Go downstairs and call the police" I nod and go downstairs as he holds down Vinnie. A few minutes later the cops arrived, and after explaining, they took in Vinnie. Once they pulled off Jacob walked towards me and gave me a huge hug. "I'm sorry" he said rubbing my head. "It's not your fault, it's okay" I say cuddling into his chest. "Now how about we get you cleaned up?" I giggle. "Yea my knuckles are bruised pretty bad" he says giving a light chuckle. And with that we bandaged him up and cuddled the rest of day.

The end!!

Niya speaks!

WHEW! That's the longest I've wrote in a very long time omg.
I hope you guys injoyed this chapter, it literally took forever but was totally worth it.
I love you guys so much!
I'm gonna get some sleep now, but
I'll see you on the next update!
Gn!!
[and sorry for spelling errors haven't read over]
1,259 words!😳