🌜Arora family🌛

Welcome everyone to my first One-shot

So, basically the one-shot is about Jiyaras

STORY PLOT- we all remember that jiya first time goes to paras's home to meet him....(insta pe story dalithi na) so, lets start......🥳

(ME- mene bohot one-shot writers se bola tha yeh plot pe likhne ko.....par kisine nahi likha😢.....So, meh hi likh rahihu😋)
_____________________________
Lets start...
_____________________________

Location- In paro's home....🏡
Time- 10:00am

Paro's pov...

I am in my room.......lying on my bed for three days....as Since three days I have fever.....I want to go for work.....to go mountains.....to meet my friends and......my rabbit🐇.......but I can't😣......Bcz maa restricted me to go out.......I have to eat all those bitter medicines......and she didn't even gave me some tasty food🥺.......uhhh!!!😣WTH is ringing the door bell continuously.....

POV ends......

P(Shout)- Maaaaaa......plzz see who came here to disturb us this early morning........

Pm- Paras.....calm down......I'm going.....(try to calm him)

Pm(in mind)- what can I do?? He have stayed home to get recover properly........But inspite of it, his temper become grown up.....I know my boy love to work hard and eat tasty things.....but what can I do?? Doctor had said that he have to eat only KHICHARI for some days......

Pm opens the door.....And see someone is holding a bouque of white rose infront of her face....

Pm- who are you???

Sm(remove the bouque)- aunty....Don't you know me???

Pm(happy)- Jiya......😃

Her dress👇👇

Jiya hug her....

J- how are you aunty??

Pm- I'm good....and how are you beta??

They break hug....

J- Jiya is always good....😁

Pm(put her one hand on her face)- first time you came......come inside...

J- 😄

They both come inside.......

Pm(calling Pf who is reading newspaper)- suniye, see who came here....😄

Pf(while reading)- who??(not interested)

Pm- Jiya.....

Pf(still reading)- who's jiya??(don't know what he is saying😂)

Jiya feel awkward😳 and here Pm is angry 😡

Pm goes and pull the newspaper from his hand.......

Pf(look up)- what happe--(saw jiya)