THOSE DISTANT DAYS WERE LIKE A DREAM...

She is, for all intents and purposes, their Mother, though they have no blood relation.

They spend most of their waking time together, but they are not siblings.

This is the Grace Field House... An Orphanage.

I'm an orphan, or so I thought.

THE END OF A DREAM... THE START OF A MORNING.

Six o'clock sharp. The House's morning starts with the ringing of the bell.

"Rise and shine everyone! Breakfast is calling!" a cheerful voice said.

The four had been living here for 10 years now.

And before they knew it, they were the oldest kids around.

"Good morning! Don! Conny! And, of course our precious Little Bernie!" the orange haired girl said.

"All right! Just in time!" the orange haired girl said.

As of this moment, there are 39 siblings.

Emma was bumped by the two 7 year olds.

"Eek!" Emma exclaimed. She turned around to see her two sibling.

"Tag, you're it!♪"
"Catch me if you can!" the two of them said teasing Emma.

"You guys have done it now... I'm gonna...eat you!!" Emma said then chase after them.

"Bwahahahahaha!" the two of them laugh then run for their lives.

"They're at it again..." Gilda said looking at Emma and the others.

Their personalities, age and ethnicities all vary. So yeah, obviously, they're not blood related. In spite of this...

"Gweodmhwornninhgg!" Emma greeted her two boy best friends.

"Norman! Ray!" Emma greeted.

"Good morning Emma." Norman greeted her back.

""Gweodmhwornninhgg, Emma." Ray mocked Emma.

"Someone's full of energy this morning... And you haven't even had breakfast yet." Norman said while assisting.

"What are you, five?" Ray teased Emma.

"I'm eleven just like the two of you! I'm just young at heart!" Emma bark back.

"How could you be so mean to me, Ray??" Emma complained. Their caretaker laughed.

"Emma I could use a hand here..." their caretaker said. Emma walked to her and hugged her.

"Mama... I'll do it over again, like a grown up..." Emma complained to her caretaker.

"Why would you? I love that side of you." their caretaker said.

"The five year old side of me?!" Emma exclaimed.