The Last Downfall

It's now the year 2299 in Greater Clan Reich as it shows a Transcontinental Railroad-style celebration with a black American 2-8-4 Berkshire Locomotive, No. 1225, with two coaches, a flatbed, and six coal cars with tarps covering it. On the other side of the track, nearby, was a red British GWR Olton Hall Class Locomotive, No. 5972, with many coaches, filled with passengers, a flatbed, and a box car. At the Transcontinental Railroad-style Celebration, Jr. was in a small office near the Stand where everyone was gonna see Jr's latest speech.

Jr: (Sighs) *Why does it have to happen again*

Jr. was starring at the biggest Family Picture he remembered Donald took after their Quack Pack incident, including other Friends and Family pictures that are added with the mix. Rudolf approached his Conjoined Twin.

Rudolf: That Asshole has always crossed the line, just because of his stubbornness of one thing that isn't worth it. Even if he succeeds, what would he do after

Jr: Yeah...he doesn't know the real meaning of "Giving Up"

Near the Berkshire Locomotive was Olley and many other Clantroopers.

Clantarian Officer: Remember, we need to keep these trucks filled with Vibranium safe before it is moved after the celebration for the next Project

Clantroopers: Yes Sir

They all kept their guard throughout the whole thing.

Olley: (Huey...Dewey...Louie...I'd hope that me, my Child and your Children would have a great time with eachother like what we used to do. I know our Wives would agree)

They speech will sadly not be happening as a certain person that is known for Centuries, merged from his hiding and was ready to strike.

Corrupted: (On Radio) Khan, are you in position

It then shows someone that is identical to Corrupted, but he wore different clothes than him and was wearing a white cowboy hat and rode a white horse.

Khan: I am, my Twin Cousin, so is your Wife

Corrupted: Perfect...

Corrupted sneaks his way to the American Locomotive and secretly took out the Driver and Fireman.

Corrupted: (This will be your last day, Clanboy)

By accident, he moved the train forward, slowly crushing the stand as the band played on it.

Corrupted: Dammit

Corrupted finally moved the train backwards.

Monster Maroon Clantarian: Father

Jr. and Rudolf looked outside to see Corrupted in the train moving backwards.

Jr: They're stealing my train

Clantarian Officer: STOP THAT TRAIN

Corrupted's Wife, Camie Utsushimi, takes aim with her Barrett M82 at some ammunition, causing an explosion to destroy all the Willys Jeeps and BMW R75s nearby.

Camie: Gacha

Unfortunately, Jr. and Rudolf caught her.

Olley: QUICK, TO THE ENGINE

A Clantrooper armed the MG14z and started firing at the cab of the Berkshire Locomotive.

Khan: YEE HAW

Khan threw a lasso at the MG14zand it forcefully aimed at the Clantroopers ontop of the coaches and shot them down as well as the tarps and the Office where all the Clantarian Representatives are under fired. Olley took cover as he was the only one on the train.