TAPE 1

"I met Rose on the Mountain Goldin. She came as a tourist with some other people under an agency and I had come on my own. We both were excited to see the world's famous mountain as we got talking and finally exchanged numbers. We became so close and started dating.

"When it was time to propose to her, I needed no prophet to tell me where she will love to be proposed to; the Mount Goldin. "I knelt here at a spot and pulled out the ring. She was thrilled as I pushed the ring into her finger. She was so filled with joy and was jumping and screaming in Excitement when she lost her footing and plunged straight down.

You could see the tears strolling down my cheeks as I narrated the story to the Police after they had confirmed her to be dead and brought me to the Station to take my statement

The thing is that that was not what happened. Details of the story have been altered.
Rose had not tripped and fallen but had been pushed by me just after I had given her the ring. I had no intention of marrying her, but I just needed a good plausible story to tell the police and get them off my back and this sounded believable".

Hello, my name is Dolphy and the above statement was that of Joseph. Thanks to my Truth serum of Ketamine and a secret compound. I had made him drink of it as I coaxed him into bragging to me how his kill was better than mine, as he thought I was a fellow serial killer as him.
I had secretly recorded the conversation and few minutes later had killed him. One quick thrust of my knife into his gut when he least suspected was enough to end his life.

He will make the 16th serial Killer I had gotten rid of.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and you're probably right. I am what you call a serial killer too. I wouldn't call it that anyway. The people I kill are the real serial killers.

I am what I call a messenger, sent to purge the earth of this kind of people and I plan to do just that.

Rose was the 5th Victim of Joseph. Now imagine if I had not killed him, how many more would have died in his hands? Hmmm? We never can tell right? because I took care of that.

The good book said, " Vengeance is Mine I will repay". I am that Vengeance, I am Dolphy the Messenger of Vengeance and this is TAPE 1 OF MORE TO COME OF MY CONFESSIONS.