Chapter 5

No Ones POV:

It had been a few days since the demon was spotted and in those few days Tommy's ankle was able to fully recover. By now Tommy had been living in the castle for at least a month, he's had some time to map out the castle and the walls around the kingdom, making it easier for when he escapes.

Tommy snuck out of his room at night and went to the spare weapons storage which Techno had shown him two days ago when he was able to start training, he looked threw them and decided to take a hatchet, dagger and a sward. He quickly and quietly ran back to his room and shoved them under his bed, he jumped into bed when he heard foot steps near his room and pretended to sleep.

Phil then walked into Tommy's room, he went over and sat on the edge of Tommy's bed and started patting his head. "Sigh I'm sorry there gone...I know it's my fault. I remember now..they where accused of a murder and kidnapping of a child but the time we realised that they where dead..." Phil could feel himself start to cry. It was his fault that Tommy's parents where dead and why Tommy had to go threw all that pain, Tommy was shocked but tried his best to not get up and start screaming at Phil. Phill left after a minute closing the door behind him quietly.

Tommy sat up immediately when Phil left, there where tears streaming down his face onto bed, I'm leaving tomorrow now that i know it's there fucking fault! Tommy internally screamed at himself before laying back down and going to sleep.

—————————————————————————
In the morning.

Tommy got up and wiped his eyes and then had a big yawn. He got up and didn't even bother changing into his formal clothes and just went to go have some breakfast. When he got to the dining area Phil, techno and Wil where already there, he sat in his usual spot and started eating he looked over at Wilbur who was trying so hard to hold in his laughter Phil just glared at Wilbur and techno just smiled

"What?.." Tommy said with a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth which caused Wilbur to erupt into a fit of laughter, Phil hit him on the guard but that didn't stop Wilbur, Techno only chuckled to himself.

They all left when they where finished, Tommy had some more training with techno Tubbo and Ranboo which he was very excited about. He got dressed and met up with the others at the training field and started training, Ranboo and Sam, Tubbo had his dad and Tommy had techno of course.

In that training session he would mostly learn about crossbows and bows, Tommy decided he would take one when he left, but then he thought about Tubbo Ranboo and sam, they where he friends he didn't want to leave them...but he couldn't stay he wasn't welcomed here and Phil made that very clear. "Tommy- that's not how you aim this is how!" Techno scolded, he adjusted Tommy's arms so they was in the correct aiming position and than gave the clear for Tommy to shoot, and which he did.

"YES!!" Tommy shouted with glee, some people looked over at the two and saw that he shot the middle aim...sort of but it was very close! Techno and the other congratulated him and Tommy felt very proud. Once again he started to reconsider leaving but he quickly got himself together, there murders! ITS THERE FAULT!! He internally screamed himself, tonight was the night he leaves.

A few hours go by and Tommy had learned all kinds of fighting and hunting tactics which will come in handy when he leaves. They all say goodbye to one another and all headed there separate ways, Techno and Tommy got back to the castle and then techno got an idea, "hey Tommy wanna steal some muffins from the kitchen? Your a thief you can do it!!" Techno spoke with excitement. Tommy thought for a moment and then nodded.

They made there way to the kitchen, the cooks where busy preparing dinner witch was Stir Fry, there where a basket of muffins for there desert, Techno winked at Tommy and went inside the kitchen to distract the cooks. Tommy quietly sick past the cooks and techno and snatched the basket of muffins, "TECHNO I GOT 'EM" he shouted which caught the cooks and Technos attention, before the cooks could yell at them they ran to Wilburs room.

Once they got to Wilburs room they barged in and what they saw was shocking, for techno at least. Sally was sitting in Wilburs bed while Wil played a song on his guitar, Sally waved at the two while Wilbur had a defeated look. Techno and Tommy looked at each other then started laughing.

"Haha I knew you liked her! Now let's have some muffins!" Tommy yelled happily, and jumped on Wils bed techno soon followed, Tommy placed the basket in between the four of them. They all started to eat there muffins except Wilbur, how the fuck did he know??!! Wilbur thought. "Didn't act so shocked wilby! It was clear that you liked her!" Tommy explained while eating his muffin, "did you just call me Wilby??" Wilbur smirked. Tommy thought for a moment before starting to disagree repeatedly.

The boys and Sally couldn't hear Phil walk in, when they saw lol of them together made his heart melt. "Boys dinners ready- oh! Hello Sally, would you like to join us?" He asked, he also knew that Wilbur liked her. "Oh it's okay I don't want to be a bother-" she said waving her hands slightly, "oh nonsense, I'm sure Wilbur would love to have you!" He said looking at Wilbur who looked defeated. "Alright! Boys com on! You to hun" she said before giving Wilbur a kiss on the cheek, Wilbur became completely red.

They all made there way to the dining room and sat in there spots, Sally pulled her cheque closer to Wilbur so then two could be together. When the food came they all started to eat and chat while Wilbur and Sally where in there own little world, Sally would feed him some of his dinner and occasionally flirt with him.  Once they finished Tommy decided to  host a sleep over in wills room, Phil declined but he would get the servants to set everything up for them.

They all went to there own rooms to change into their Pjs, they all wore onesies, Wilbur wore a yellow bear onesie, Techno wore a pink bunny onesie, Sally wore a blue fish onesie and Tommy wore a read raccoon onesie. They all got into there sleeping arrangements, Wilbur and Sally where on the bed, Techno on the floor while Tommy was on a small couch. Phil wished them all goodnight and then closed the door Turing of the lights, they wished each other goodnight before all going to sleep.

———————————————————————————
At Midnight

Tommy woke up and looked around the room before getting up and sneaking past everyone quietly to the door opening it and then closing it. He snuck past all the guards and went to his own room, he took all the stuff and then made his way to the weapons storage to grab some arrows and a bow, it's also fine yes to the garden/training area. Once he got there he took the stuff he needed and then went to the garden.

He went to where all the fruit trees are, the other day he put a small sack of apples and a Walter bottle there for him to take. When he got there he swung the sack over his shoulder and put the water in his bag, he started to climb the wall that spilt the kingdom and the woods. When he got to the top he took another look at the castle and muttered the words "goodbye..." before jumping down and disappearing into the woods.

—————————————————————————
Omg thank you all so much for the reads and votes, I didn't think this would happen!

Word count: 1373