Your house

Y/n pov:

Mind: I'm home alone again! I'll just call my friends. *Calls Ybff/n* "Yo! Wassup" says Ybff/n. "Nothing much" replies Y/n. "Great! You know Wilbur Soot, Right?" "HELL YEAH I DO! HES ONLY THE BEST STREAMER IN THE WORLD!" Screams Y/n. "Well I heard a rumour that he is coming to town!" Says Ybff/n. "EEEEEEEK" Screeches Y/n.

The next day:

-Y/n and Wilbur are the same age-

Y/n Pov: *puts on hoodie and leggings* today is my birthday, AND WILBUR SOOT IS COMIMG!!! Y/n mind: calm down! *Sighs* he probably won't even notice me... Maybe I should go on a walk to clear my head. My 25th birthday after all. -on the walk you sees a tall man walking towards you- *sighs* "I wish Wilbur Soot would notice me" thinks Y/n while she sits on a bench. -The tall man sits next to her and says hello- -Y/n recognizes the voice- "oh! Hello"says Y/n as she turns. -she jumps when she sees Wilbur- "A-are y-you Wilbur Soot?!" Asks Y/n. "Will! Call me Will please!" Says Wilbur. "Oh ok" replies Y/n. -She doesn't wanna seem weird- "D-do how are you Wilb- WILL!" Says Y/n. "I'm fine. What about you?" Will replies. "I-Im okay, I guess" says Y/n. "What's wrong?" says Wilbur. "Oh it's just today is my 25th birthday... And my family is celebrating my ex besties b-day instead of mine" says Y/n about to cry. "I can hang out with you." Says Wilbur. "R-really?" Says Y/n crying. -Y/n hugs Wilbur and he hugs her back- "What do you wanna do..erm what is your name?" Says Wilbur. "Y/n sir!" Replies Y/n.