Submissive - JJK

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Author Pov

"Fuck it... Noona you're ahh~~ so good" jungkook cried out as you pump his dick in your hands.

He can be very vocal and loud asf when it's come to sex.

"You like it huh.... already Winning like a slut you're, I didn't even start yet" you dirty talk him cause he likes it a lot and it's turn him on even more.

"Hmm"

*Spank*

"Didn't I tell you so many times to use your words when I ask you something" you spank him.

"Ye..yes mommy I...I like--no I love it" he shift in his place as he has a vibrator in his ass.

"Hmm... now be a good slut you're and turn around and lay on your fours" he didn't waist much time and turn around as you said.

You take out the bottle of peach scented lube and squeeze it on your left hand and then grabbing his dick.

Slowly you start rubbing his dick as you increase the speed of vibrator making him shake.

"Na..nah ahhhh mommy ahhh mo....fuskksjjjkk" he buried his face in the pillow felling a euphoric pleasure.

"This is just the beginning baby boy, today I've bought some new toys for you" you smirk and continue your sweet pleasure on him.

You like it when he is soo weak under you, he looks so hot moaning and crying for more even it hurts him but he always want more.......

He just can't resist the pleasure he gets when you fuck him hard and slow, he like the pain if it's you who is giving it to him.

You stop pumping his dick and stand back to look at him while he whimper from the pleasure. You increase the vibrator to his full speed.

"Ah ah ahah go....gona cum gona cummmm" before he can cum you stop the vibrator.

"Ple.. please" he cry out in frustration.

"Nope, but I have a good idea" you walk towards him taking the vibrator out and pulling him in a streamy kiss.

He moan in your mouth giving you the chance to slip your tounge in his mouth, you explore his mouth.

After a minute you push him back on the bed. He laid their breathing heavily and eyeing you hungrily.

You start removing your clothes slow to tease him more seeing his dick standing tall and hard. You remove all your clothes except your black lingerie.

Seeing you like this he bite his lips in anticipation, knowing what is coming next.

You hover over him in the bed and teasingly remove your bra followed by your underwear.

Sitting right above his cock you take him in one go, both of you moan out loud, his dick is so big filling you up till the brim.

You start bouncing up and down on his cock making him go crazy, he was moaning so loud that you're sure your neighbours could hear him.

His hand grab your ass digging his nail there surely leaving a mark there

"Ah ahh..... Fuck it you're so big baby I..." You moan felling a nod forming in you lover part.

You're getting exaust and getting slower, he notice it and flip you around.

At this point you just want to feel him inside you no matter who is dominating.

He again enter inside you and start thrusting in and out whimpering and grunting, he is still sensitive from earlier.

You pull him down and kiss his neck while he is fucking you hard

"Fuck mommy.... I can't hold it more" saying that he flip you around and enter in you from behind getting more access to your throbbing pussy.

"Yeah... Baby you're sooo good don't stop.... Fuckkkk" you buried your face in the pillow while cumming all over the bedsheet.

The cum made it more easy for him to slip in and out of you. He use his left hand to grab your boobs.

He like them soo much... boobs are his favourite.

"Ah..mmm.. am I doing good" he ask while continuing to thrust inside you.

"Hmmm... Ahhhh so..." You couldn't complete your sentence before you come again, tighting around him making him throb.

He continue to thrust while you are getting overstimulated.

"Gon....na gonna cum.... mommy" he moan out loudly before coming inside you "fuckkk....".

He take his dick out and fall beside you on the bed, breathing fast.

After few minutes you look at him found him already pass out.

The way he is sleeping, legs spread and chest heaving up and down made you throb again but at the same time he is looking cute as fuck.

You give him a small peck on his lips before taking some wet tissue wipes to clean both of you.

After cleaning him up you turn off the lights and pull the sheets up rapping your hands around him and falling asleep.

______________________________________Hi Guys this is your Author May✨

It's been over a month since I last updated this book, I am very busy with my exams but now my exams are finally over... So I'll updating regularly On every sunday.

Also when today I open my Wattpad I am really shocked guys I can't believe this book has 8k+ reads and 100 votes 😭😭🎉🎉🙏🙏

Thank you soo much everyone who has supported my book by liking it and commenting on it.

I read all your comments and few of you has requests of smut and I'll be working on them, so if you have any specific request just comment it or you can message me personally...

And really guys love you a lot💜✨