𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗005 ||

Theme: Reader/Y/N has completely given up and doesn't want to try to reason with them anymore. I was prolonging this for too long, very sorry. (Angast kinda)

Word count:472

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

A/N: yall don't shit on me for not understanding the prompt correctly. I'm trying + I'm trying a new style should I switch back to my old one?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·
「Requested by:

❱ http: drunb_o ˚ˑؘ ·˚ 」

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·
Characters:

Camilo
Isabella

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

ISABELA MADRIGAL

☆no, no,no this is not how it's supposed to go! You're supposed to be swooned by her sweet charms and characteristics not give up! Didn't her beauty charm you into being in a relationship with her? Where did that love she so desired go?

no, no,no this is not how it's supposed to go! You're supposed to be swooned by her sweet charms and characteristics not give up! Didn't her beauty charm you into being in a relationship with her? Where did that love she so desired go?

☆ devastated would be an understatement to describe how she felt, yes she loved you but the only thing you wanted most couldn't be given at any point in time from the way you were acting.

☆She was desperately hoping and praying to every God there is that you would develop Stockholm Syndrome. To her dismay it didn't turn out the way she planned it.

☆ Isabella being the golden child, it made it seem as she wanted everything to be her way and with you everything has to be perfect for her sweetheart.

☆tries to look on the positive side of things. Maybe it's a prank or another way of showing that you love her by complying completely!

☆takes her about a month to get over your new behavior and understand why you're doing this.

☆ adores it when you just sit by her side instead of yelling and screaming. It's much more peaceful anyway you take it.

☆by some miracle you may just be given freedom. Depending on your behavior pattern that is.

❀❁❁ ❁❁❀

CAMILO MADRIGAL

♡Satisfaction, Mostly

♡Satisfaction, Mostly. Is completely head over heals for you so you following his orders and not pushing him away is a huge improvement.

♡Although you new behavior has sent some new shivers down his spine. You seem/look so lifeless he tries to make you feel better honestly he does. Without freedom of course

♡ he thinks that you love him ,but new more pushing into completely falling for him. You must devote your entire body, mind and soul. Isn't he yours and you're his?

♡ "Trains" you to become better in his mind. You don't even pay attention to what he does. And that annoys him even more, yet he can't stay mad at his wonderful girlfriend/boyfriend though you guys aren't dating.

♡ mixed feelings, hates it that your so emotionless yet loves it that you do what ever he wants like a puppet.

♡when you don't even push him away that would send him sky high thinking that you'll actually love him. And that action may give you your freedom but just know you're the one entertaining his sick imagination

𓆈𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𓆈