6

Chapter six: Second mission
____________________________________________

3rd person pov:

'What is this? What's going on? Is it a demon?' you think for yourself.

Soon the room was half destroyed you could see outside. There was a demon standing in the yard of the house under the black sky covered with small dots known as stars.

'Well, that's anoing.' You think to yourself while tanking out your katana.

Yushiro's head was half destroyed and Tanjiro was already working on killing the demon.

You took a step forward and run to the demon preparing your katana to slash its neck off but then an arrow appeared in front of you and pushed you away.

The demon you wanted to kill seemed so focused on Tanjiro that it would be impossible to think about you. Your logic said there is another demon and you went looking for it.

You found it was on a tree and you took a run for it. The demon had eyes on its palms.

You took a deep breath and continued to fight. You got really close to the demon without it realising.

"Dragon breathing 1st form: yellow dragons lightning." You say slicing the demon's head off.

"You bitch!" The demon said as it turned to ashes.

As you come back to the others the other demon that did not die yet threw a ball at you. It slashed off a thin slice of the skin on your head as if you were not fast enough.

Tanjiro got worried but you said it's ok as it was already healds halfway.

Lady Tamayo took care of the other demon and it died cruelly. If you were honest it kinda made you sick.

------

Time passed and you and Tanjiro were off to your next mission. It was another duo one and it made you happy now you had someone to talk to.

But on the other hand, you couldn't see Koku-kun now.

To be continued___________________________
                                                                    ?\2\2022
(323 words)