chapter 7

Jisuns POV

I woke up in Gyuri's bed both of the girls were still sleeping I stared at Gyuri for awhile until her eyes started to open "good morning" she said smirking at me "oh uhm morning, im going to go get ready" and I went to the bathroom to change I looked in the mirror "shoot, my face looks terrifying" I mumbled to myself "and I have to go to school like this!?" as I was panicking I heard a knock on the bathroom door "hey Jisun can you open the door for a second?" I heard Gyuri's voice I opened the door to see her holding a mug of something "I-uh made you some tea! I heard you talking about swelling and this helps" she said smiling at me "oh was I that loud" I said embarrassed "yea a little but here you go!" she passed me the mug "oh thanks" I said drinking the tea, I walked out of the bathroom in my uniform Jiheon was just starting to wake up "morning unnie" she said in a tired voice as she rubbed her eye "morning, you should go get ready" I said to her as she stood up "ok ill be right back" she smiled and went to change Gyuri came out from the other bathroom all ready "hey wanna help me make breakfast?" she asked in the door frame "oh yea sure" I replied and we walked down the stairs "what should we make?" she asked looking in the fridge "do you want to make pancakes?" "oh yea sure that sounds good!" we made the badder and Jiheon came walking downstairs "morning Jiheon!" Gyuri said grabbing a pan "morning unnie, want some help?" she said walking to the kitchen  "yea actually first what's the time and second do you want to get the drinks, and set the table?" I said turning on the stove "first its 6:20 second sure!" she said going to the fridge, soon breakfast was ready we all ate and then it was around 6:50 we decided to leave for school so we would be early "so when did you move?" Gyuri asked me while all three of us walked on the sidewalk "oh a few days ago" i smiled "cool, well do you like it here?" Jiheon said "yea its really cool!" we continued to walk to school and eventually made it, we saw Jiwon running to us "well there's the one and only" Gyuri sighed "hey Jiwon!" I waved and she came running over "hey guys! how was ur guys nights?" "great! how about you?" Jiheon said cheerfully "BORING I had SO much homework!" she replied, we laughed until the bell rang "time for class!" I heard Gyuri say as she quickly pulled me towards our class I laughed at herald we walked in the class and sat down, as I was taking notes I saw a peace of paper fall on my desk I looked over to see Gyuri smirking as she looked at the board my face turned red and I turned away to open the paper it said "you look like ponyo" I glared at her and responded with "you look like gaejookie" and passed her the note  I saw her looking at me from the corner of my eye I just laughed silently after class I slapped her in the back of the head "ow! what was that for" she said grabbing her head "Yah! you said I look like ponyo you deserved that!" "that's a compliment ponyo is adorable" she said patting my head my face turned red and I walked away, she ran to me and said "meet me at lunch!" and she ran away...