001_ degenerate

December 19, 1984

All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament

"All right ladies and gentleman, this is the moment we've all been waiting for, the presenta-" But the man was interrupted by Ali that whispered something into his ear.

"Daniel Larusso's gonna fight?! . . . DANIEL LARUSSO'S GONNA FIGHT!"

LARUSSO LAWRENCE

1 0
2 0

"Sweep the leg. You have a problem with that?" Said Sensei Kreese wiping the blood of of Johnny's nose.

"No Sensei" He said while getting into the mat.

LARUSSO LAWRENCE

2 1
2 2

"The new chapion DANIEL LARUSSO!"

~~~

Present Day

The alarme buzzed.

Throwing it one the floor the infamous Johnny Lawrence got up from the messy bed, and made his breakfast and ate it while watching TV.

Went out to take off the trash not expecting a boy to follow him.

"Hey, I'm Miguel. Me and my family just moved to the 109."

"Good, more immigrants." Johnny said back.

"Actually we're from Riverside, but anyways, I was wondering if you were having trouble with your water pressure, 'cause I know I our sink's being weird right now and- Oh, bottles go in the blue bins." The boy said stopping him from putting them in the wrong bin.

"Listen, Menudo, I've lived in this shithole for over ten years. The pipe's don't work, the fountain's full of piss. The only good thing her is that I don't have to talk to anybody. So, nice knowing you."

"Ok, well . . . have a nice day . . . I guess." But Johnny just ignored him and turned on the car leaving to work. And in the Road, what did he found, another if LaRruso's auto posters.

"You've got to be kidding me. Not another one."

~~~

"That one." Johnny said pointing at a slice of the pizza. "Aren't you gonna wear gloves?"

Miguel entered the store and said something to the man in Spanish that Johnny couldn't put a finger on .

"Can you put that on a plate?" Johnny ask getting a little pissed off by the man that was in front of him looking for a plate.

"My grandma's not feeling well." Miguel said as he got to the counter with some kind of medicine.

"Didn't ask. C'mon, what's Spanish for 'just give me my damn slice'?"

And again the man said something that made Miguel softly laugh.

"What did you just say? What did he say?" Johnny ask confused.

"You don't wanna know." Miguel told him.

"I know it's something bad. Just tell me."

"Uh he said you have a tiny . . ."