Prank War

From Lamita:
I dare everyone to have a prank war!

Skyy: That's easy! *Chucks a pie at Foxy's face.* Tada!
Chica: *Sets up a bucket on top of a door.* Tada! * Watches as Bonnie walks through it with a computer.*
Bonnie:NO! *Starts pelting everyone with water balloons.* Don't even know how I got these!
Foxy:*Swings in from a rope and smacks Freddy in the face with a large, cream filled, balloon.* DO WHAT CHU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!!
Everyone: YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Toy Freddy: Ick! No! I choose NOT to participate in this, thank you very much.
Willow: Heck to the no! You are participating! *Chucks a pie at him.*
Toy Freddy: You're on!
Silver: Boys...*Dumps ice on Toy Chica.* Deal with it.
Toy Chica: No! My sexy outfit is ruined! I WILL DESTROY YOU!! *Starts flailing around, setting traps.*
Mangle:*Jumps onto Foxy.* I LOVE YOU FOXY!!
Everyone:*Silence.*
Foxy: I... Have a girlfriend......
Mangle: I will kill you, Skyy!! *Starts attacking her.*
Skyy:AHHHHHH MY FACE!!!!
Foxy: Stop it, Mangle!! STOP KILLING HER!! *Tries pulling her off with the help of Freddy, Toy Freddy, Willow, and Silver.*
Skyy: Ow......*Touches face, where wires are hanging out.* Mangle!!
Me: I think it's time to end this.....
Balloon Boy: We have cannon- Oh.....
Puppet:What happened??
Me:Just put the weapons away. We'll deal with this later.
Mangle: I am so sorry, Skyy! Forgive me!!*Walks up and tries to hug her.*
Skyy: Just don't... Don't touch me...*Pushes her away and walks into Pirates Cove, Foxy trailing behind.*
Me:I guess this prank war didn't turn out very well....Phxnegxy owns the picture!! ^.^