1

She was very beautiful.Whenever she went she always light up the room with happiness.She was kind,gentle,smart,but also a girl with attitude and self worth..
She was the definition of perfect.𝐼 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑢𝑡 i never did anything,instead we always fought.Those fights were the only way of expressing myself.I'm a Riddle I could never show weakness or love.,,Love makes you weak"says my father.
Most people viewed her as bossy,mean and with an high confidence,but she wasn't.She was so much more.
Her name is Aria Malfoy,sister of Draco Malfoy.

I was getting ready to go Potions ,but I was running late..again.I slept through my alarm.

Now listen,I am a morning person I don't have problem waking up early,but I have Snape first period and I'm also late.He will be furious and probably give me detention.

As I was walking out of the Slytherin common room I bumped into someone ,,Damn it "I said getting up from the hard floor eyeing the person who bumped into me ,,Well you should watch where you're going and not run into people,Malfoy "

As soon as I heard that annoying voice I knew who it was right away ,,For your information Riddle you bumped into me and on top of that a felt"

He smirked ,, You look good laying down on the floor"I pushed him and started running toward class.Not knowing the huge smirk Mattheo had on his face after I left.

I finally arrived and hurried to go inside ,,Oh Mrs Malfoy,Mr Riddle how nice of you to finally join my class"I looked confused at the professor,Riddle didn't came with me ,,Im sorry professor it won't happen again"Riddle said before I could react.

,,Sit down and open page 305 and start making the
potion,, He pointed towards the last desk ,,You will be partners since you came late.No arguing" I was ready to protest,but I couldn't say anything or I will get detention.
I sat down and opened the book.We are supposed to make Amortentia ,,Fucking great"I said ,,Don't get to excited I don't want to work with you so get your slutty hands and start making the potion"

,,Listen to me you fucking dick,I'm not like your whores who you fuck every night,you dare talk to me like that again I will rip your dick and feed it to you"I said calmly while making the potion.

Mattheo only smirked.Ugh that smirk I will rip it of his face.But I'm used to it now,we bicker like that every day it's like a routine.

I was only watching her making the potion by herself,quietly admiring her beauty.I like the fact that she isn't trowing herself at my feet like most girl.

She didn't give a shit that I was a Riddle.She doesn't hold back and that's why I like her.She is a challenge.

,,It's done."She said,raising her hand to tell Snape.
Don't get me wrong I'm excellent in potion I just don't have the energy to deal with this.
I watch as Snape was checking the potion she was nervous,she always wanted everything to be perfect.
,,It's perfect,good job Mrs Malfoy and
Mr Riddle " ,,Thank you,professor"she kindly answers looking proud she made the potion perfectly,even tho I she takes advance classes.

Snape dismissed us and she grabbed her bags not even glancing my way and got out.

I got out not even giving him a glance.
Not even a second later I heard him yell,,No goodbye,Malfoy"

,,To you,no fucking way".