3

Everythings Is Not Fine:

Latte cookie has been teaching Licorice cookie some coffee magic, more specifically it's latte magic, but somethings off about Licorice cookie for the past few days. Poison Mushroom cookie is the only one to notice though. Poison Mushroom cookie knows Licorice cookie the best and they can tell somethings not right. Poison Mushroom cookie started to watch very move Licorice cookie made and somethings not right. It's the little things, his smile is slightly wider, the fact his hair is coving more of his face just slightly more. No one would notice this but Poison Mushroom cookie would. 

"Licorice cookie?"

Poison Mushroom cookie was behind Licorice cookie, they seemed to catch him off guard.

"Ah! Oh hey Poison Mushroom cookie"

His tone doesn't seem normal, it has a slight edge to it.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to....Uh...Oh grow mushrooms with me"

Licorice cookie hates growing mushrooms with them.

"Oh, that would be nice"

Wait, what. Did he say yes? No, that's not something Licorice cookie would say. Licorice cookie never says yes, this doesn't feel right.

"Yay! Follow me!"

Something's not right. When we make it to my growing area, Licorice cookie says something surprising.

"Whoa, your fast"

...No...Licorice cookie would never say this...Licorice cookie doesn't act friendly towards me..Licorice cookie...Isn't next to me......I'm not with Licorice cookie.