- Too Busy -

*Knock Knock*

"I'LL GET IT!" I came bolting toward the front door almost tripping down the long Staircase. "Mom, Dad?" I said in a shocked tone. My parents were never here, instead, they would be on one of their stupid business trips and would rarely have time for me. "Welcome home Mrs. and Mr. Pilar" Our Housekeeper Mrs. Eleanor had said. Eleanor was almost like my mother, she was always there for me and would take care of all of my needs. but I don't see it that way I see her as a babysitter. "Ah yes hello, we won't be here for long We are just here to pick up a few items and well be on our way," says Jason Pilar, my father. "Wait what!? You just got here. The last time I have seen you was almost 3 weeks ago and you don't even bother to call or even text!". I said angrily. "Yes dear, but we have been so caught up on work that w-" I cut My Mother off and said, "save it, I'm going to my room and NEVER coming out!" I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep that night.*Ding Ding Ding* my alarm clock rang. I got up not feeling well from the night before, iv'e cried so much I made myself sick. I got up and to make things worse, i tripped on my blanket and hit my head on my vanity. I got dressed and went down for breakfast that was already made for me. "Good Morning Nora How did you sleep?" Eleanor said. I lied "I slept great" she handed me a plate of bacon, oatmeal, and hash browns. once I got done eating I grabbed my coat and headed out the door without saying a word, not even a thank you.

Greetings! This is my first story  so please don't hate on it. i know its a little short the first chapter but i kinda ran out of ideas.