1. Who am i?

— Life? What is life? How do you describe it? Do you know how to do it? I tried and i gave up. We don't need to always describe or put a "label" on something.
When i was young, i used to be a very sociable, extrovert kid and i always felt connected with people. I always made other people laugh, i always made other people comfortable and i was happy with it 'till i went for my first school's day.
I never was like the other girls, they were saying that i dressed "like a boy" and also, i was "the fat one". All those actions and words, changed the way i saw life. The way i was always seeing people, i understood that life isn't flowers, pink and unicorns since i'm 7 years old. — I lost a lot of time asking me "why are people like that?" "why girls don't like to play with me or if i play i am the 'boy'?" and then, it all started there, the way i started seeing my body, my face, my hair, everything. These "simple" actions and words were destroying me without anyone noticing it.
I was only a girl with 7 years of life and i was already hating who i was? No one, ever, teaches us how to love ourselves in school, how to protect our energy, how to find who we want to be, what we like. They just leave us confused and also with "they are kids, it's just a phase, they are joking" attitudes.

I lost a lot of my happiness when i went to school, when i was growing up with the same people in the class for so many years and being judged even when people thinking they were doing "nothing" to me.
Some years ago, i was healing all of that and i found the truth. They were frustrated people, with their own family issues, their own insecurities and i started working on myself and my empathy.

In empathy i found myself.
I found that we can understand anger with patience but also feeling it too. We need to feel, we need to be in silence to hear the "songs" on our minds. That's the only way you have, to find who you are, aren't or who you wanna be, but first? Who you don't wanna be.
I always found who i was in the middle of my own issues and heartbreakings and you ask: how? — Of course i am not going to say that "it's easy, believe me", no, it's not. Slowly, i was (am) learning about letting myself cry and feel, everything. Feel everything: happiness, anger, euphoria, whatever i had to feel, i felt. Then, i found myself: I'm only human. And humans are made to feel.