The surprise and announcement

Pepa POV
I woke up like I have been for the past for days with nausea. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Once in there the nausea got the best of me and I threw up in the toilet. Once I finished I wiped my mouth and leaned against the wall. There was a soft knock and then a woman's voice.

"Are you okay can I come in" the voices asks.

"Yeah and you can come in" I say. The door then opens and I see Julieta come in. She then sits down next to me and rubs my back.

"You okay you been doing this for over a week know" Julieta says.

"I know but I'm fine" I say as Julieta takes me in a hug.

"You know I think you might be pregnant again" Julieta says.

"I don't know I mean I'm almost 50 there's risk for me and the baby if I am pregnant" I say.

"I know but Morning sickness comes with pregnancy and there a way to know" Julieta says.

"Dolores" I say.

"She could hear if there's another heartbeat and if you are this mean there so much we can do so we keep you and the baby safe" Julieta says.

"Well once she up you and me can ask her" I say.

"That works now how about I get get breakfast started and you go head back to Felix" Julieta says.

"Okay but if I am we keep it a surprise till dinner even for Felix" I say.

"We can do that" Julieta says laughing a little. She the gets up and helps me up. She then goes to start breakfast and I head back to my room. Once I'm in my room I get changed and Felix wakes up once I'm done. Felix walk up behind he and hugs me.

"Pepi you have a cloud" He says. I look up to she the cloud. I then think clear skies as it goes away. "You okay Mi amor" he ask.

"I'm fine" I say. I then walk away a she gets changed. Once I'm down I see that Julieta finished breakfast. I then see Dolores come down.

"Good morning Dolores" I say as she walks in.

"Good morning mama" she says.

"Dolores , Julieta and I want to ask you something in my room if that okay" I say.

"Okay like now" she asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Okay" she says.

"Julieta come on" I say. We then walk to my room and close the door. Felix was downstairs so it was okay.

"At I in trouble" Dolores asks as we sit on the edge of my bed.

"No sweetie I have a question to ask you" I say.

"Okay what is it" she ask.

"How many heartbeats do you hear" I ask taking one of her hands. She the closes her eyes to focus.

"I can hear mine, yours, tias, and—" she says stopping. She then opens her eyes.

"And what" I says her as she looks at me.

"I hear another little one from you mama just like you head with Camilo and Antonio" she says with some tears coming down. I take her in a hug and Julieta then hugs the both of us.

"Pepa your pregnant" Julieta says.

"I guess so" I say as we leave the hug. I head a rainbow over my head. I move my head to my stomach and look down. I then look back to Dolores and Julieta.

"Are you telling the others" Dolores asks.

"I'm going to at dinner" I say.

"So how far do you think you are" Julieta asks.

"I got to be over 8 weeks cause I getting morning sickness" I say.

"I think your at 9 weeks it's been over a week with you getting sick" Julieta says.

"So your almost done with the first trimester" Dolores asks.

"Yeah but how do you feel that you know Dolores" I ask.

"Surprised and happy cause I could finally get a little sister" Dolores says. I hold her hand after she finished speaking.

"Well let's hope it's a little girl then" I say making her and Julieta laugh.

"We should go downstairs for breakfast now" Julieta says.

"Okay" I say. I then stand up and walk down with Dolores and Julieta. Once there get food and start to eat. I then move on and do my chores.

Time skip to dinner
It was now dinner time so I had to make my announcement. Once everyone was sat Ted and had dinner we start eating. I waited for a good time. I look at Julieta who was across from me. She nodded now was a good time.

"I have an announcement" I say.

"What is it Pepa" mama asks.

"Well I found out today that well we're going to be welcoming a new person in the family" I say.

"What Pepa are you—" mama asks and I nod.

"Yes I'm pregnant" I say. Everyone the got happy.

"Im going to be an older brother again" Camilo says.

"What pregnant mean" Antonio asks.

"It means that tia is going to have a baby and your going to be a big brother" Mirabel says to Antonio.

"Im going to be a big brother" Antonio says looking at me.

"Yep" I says. He then comes over and hugs me.

"Pepa mi amor how far along are you" Felix asks.

"We think 10 weeks" I says.

"So only a little bit more till the baby's born" Camilo asks.

"Yep" I says.

"What gender do you think it is" Isabel asks.

"I'm hoping it a girl" I say.

"A little sister that sounds nice" Camilo says.

"I know a little girl would be nice" Luisa says.

"Well one can hope that it is a girl" I says.