Wedding

Hello! My lovely people so I'm sorry for not updating but school is having do a lot before the end of the year. So updates may be slow. With that being said on with the story.

-------

The day of the wedding had finally come. Mayia and thranduil havent seen each other in about 24 Hours. Mayia was busy being put together by the other elves. It was starting to get to her. She didn't really like people touching her very few people were aloud to touch her. Her mother and father and her sisters and of course thranduil. But in this case she has to allow others to touch her to make her look just right for the wedding. She was hoping that I would be over soon she didn't want to have another panic attack because if she did they would of course stop the wedding tell Thranduil he would most likely freak out. And it would be a disaster. Once mayia had her dress on they had to do her hair. Her dress was beautiful it was a white dress with some sparkle nothing to much. It remimded her of her mothers. She wore little jewlery. They finished her hair about an hour later. She looked absolutely stunning. At this point mayia was shaking she was scared and nervous. She didn't want anything to go wrong. The one maid mayia met when she first got to mirkwood Eva was her name. They had her come to calm mayia down because they had become great friends.

"shh. Mayia it's ok." Eva whispered

Mayia nodded.

"do we need to get Thranduil? It's totally ok if we do I'm certain he wouldn't mind."

"No. Do not bring him in here, I'm fine." mayia said quickly.

"sweetheart you don't look fine." A voice said from the door. The voice sounded very familiar mayias head shot up and look at the person. That person was Thranduil. Mayias eyes got very big and she covered her mouth then ran to the bathroom. She ended up throwing up. Thranduil walked over to her and rubbed her back. Mayia started crying.

"you aren't supposed to see me like this." mayia whispered

"it's okay" he whispered into her ear.

"I'm just so nervous."

"don't worry. I am to. This is my second marriage I want it to be my last. This is your first marriage and I want it to be your last."

"me to." mayia whispered.

"well lets get married" thranduil whispered getting up "i will see you out there" thranduil smiled and walked out.

Mayia walked out of the room to the area where thranduil and mayia are going to get married she stopped infront of two very large closed doors. A traditional Elvish song started playing and the large doors opened. Elrond met mayia as soon as the doors start opening he kisses her on the forehead. And they both take a deep breath and started to walk down the aisle. Thranduil looked like he had been crying but he had a huge smile on his face. They stopped infront of thranduil. Mayia took Thranduils hand and stood infront of him. Thranduil looked at Elrond and nodded and Elrond nodded back. Elrond took a seat and the wedding got started. Both of them started with their vows. For thranduil this was rough because he said almost the exact ones he said a when he first got married. They both exchanged rings. Thranduil had to take off his ring that his late wife gave him. He started shaking at the thought that he had to do this. Instead mayia grabbed Thranduils hand and put on a ring that fit his old one. So he didn't have to take off his other rings. And she put one ring on his index finger that said "Us"

"I didnt want you to have to take off your other ring. I know how much it meant to you you've worn that ring every single day after we got engaged. You should be able to have a price of her with you. Just like I have a piece of my mother with me. I have her wedding ring on my wedding hand." mayia whispered. She was going to take off her mothers wedding ring but thranduil stopped her. He slid a ring on her finger that fit to her mothers. She looked at him with large eyes and smiled he smiled at her.

"Thank you!" mayia said

"Thank you love." he said.

He kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"were married now." mayia whispered in Thranduil ear.

"yes we are. Forever."

"Forever"

---------

Aw! I love how that ended. Comment below what you thought about this chapter. I'll try to update soon.

With love

E💋