My hot neighbor

One year ago, my regular neighbor moved to a new place and it was really far away, so I couldn't see her again. It's been two weeks and my new neighbor is a jerk, a hot jerk actually. "Hi neighbor, I know we don't talk that much, so I was wondering if you liked to talk about our life-" the doors slams. What a jerk Dokja thought to himself. Dokja just sighs and goes back to his house. "Man. I wish I could hit his face, but I just can't ruin that handsome face of his! Life is so unfair~" Dokja said as he gets jealous.

My name is Kim Dokja. I'm very friendly to all my neighbors and friends. And I have a huge crush on my next door neighbor!! His body figure has muscles! And his face is like sculpted by the gods!! Man he is so cool and hot, but he kinda acts like a jerk(even though he has a very handsome face). "Sir are you ok?" Huh? As Dokja looks up, he can see a kid with brown hair and eyes, he has a net and some insects in a container. "What kind of insects do you have there?"

As Dokja listens to the boy, he found out his name is Gliyeong lee. "Where is your mom Gliyeong?" as Dokja saids that he could see sadness in Gliyeong's eyes. "W-whats the matter Gliyeong!!" as Dokja starts to panic because he made a child look sad. Soon Gliyeong told him everything. "That's soo sad!" Dokja was tearing up. "Haha you look weird hyung!!" Hyung? "Oh I'm sorry if I called you hyung. If you like, I can call you by your name-" Gliyeong was interrupted by Dokja. "It's ok! You can call me hyung as you like!" Gliyeong's eyes started sparkling. "Ok hyung!" So cute Dokja thought to himself.

Ever since Dokja met Gliyeong, he's been going to the orphanage to play with Gliyeong and his friends. "Hyung welcome back!" Gliyeong ran to Dokja. "Hi Gliyeong. So how have you been?" "I'm doing good hyung! I also made a new friend!" Gliyeong made a new friend? "Can I know who your new friend is?" Dokja wondered who Gliyeong's new friend was. Then the door open. "Oh! Hi Mia!!" As Dokja looked where Gliyeong was looking. He saw a girl the same age as Gliyeong. She had two pigtails. "Hi Gliyeong!" As Gliyeong was introducing Dokja, he heard another voice. "So my next door neighbor's name is Kim Dokja? That's a weird name." As Dokja looked up he was shocked. "Wait...you have a younger sister." His crush nodded. As Dokja took a look at his younger sister. She was so different I mean she has a pretty cute face, but she acted nothing like his crush. "Oh hyung this is Mia's Oppa!" Oppa!? "Hello! Gliyeong always talks about you."

As Gliyeong and Mia waited for their other friend to come to the orphanage. Dokja and his crush were talking to each other. "So your name is Yoo Joonghyok." Joonghyok nod. Wow, even his name sounds cool! "So Dokja, what do you like to do?" Dokja said that he likes to read books and other things he likes. "You know Joonghyok, you look a lot like my favorite progonist." Soon Joonghyok looked at Dokja. "I do?" Dokja nodded as a 'yes you do Joonghyok'. Soon Joonghyok started feeling a very funny but warm and nice feeling. After they waited Yoosong came by the orphanage to play with Gliyeong and Mia. "Aww! Do you have to go back home hyung!" As Gliyeong said that he held on Dokja's leg tighter. "It's ok Gliyeong. I'll come back tomorrow!" "Ok hyung!" Then Gliyeong let go of Dokja's leg.

Dokja, Joonghyok, and Mia were walking home. "Wait Dokja!" Dokja turned around and saw Mia running to him before he went inside his house. "Can I call you Ahjussi!" He smiled. "Of course you can Mia." Mia's eyes sparkles as Gliyeong's eyes. "Ok Ahjussi! Goodnight!" Dokja said goodnight and went home when someone held his hand.

"Kim Dokja."

"Yes Joonghyok?" "...do you want to hangout?" Huh? Dokja was speechless and Joonghyok let go his hand. "I'll take that as a yes. 6:00 in the morning we can go home at 9:30." Dokja nodded and wrote this down. As they said there good nights to each other, they went to sleep. Dokja thought to himself, 'i guess my hot crush isn't such a jerk after all💕.'