The Hangout

It was 6:00 in the morning. Kim Dokja was just right in front of Joonghyok's house. "Ugh. What is taking him so long!" as Dokja was complaining, Joonghyok came out in a black outfit(handsome level 100,000,000). "What's the matter Dokja?" Joonghyok said with a emotionless face.

After they drove for an hour, Kim Dokja went to a cafe. "The Twsa Cafe?" Dokja said. They went inside the cafe to see a young girl with a ponytail. "Master!" Master??? "Hey Lee Jihyee. Aren't you supposed to be at Han Sooyoung?" "Yes but she said she had work at her cafe, so she brought me along." Joonghyok nodded after Jihyee finished her sentence. "Well what do we have here? If it isn't the cold hearted sunfish bastard!" I turn around to see a young a lady, short hair, and a beauty mark underneath her right eye.

We stay there for a long time until it was time to see Gilyeong. "Hyung your back!!" Gliyeong ran to Dokja's arms for embrace. "I'm back Gliyeong." Dokja said with a bright smile on his face. As Gliyeong and Dokja we're embracing each other, Joonghyok was sitting on a couch near the entrance. "So this is why your never at work in time Joonghyok?" Joonghyok flinch at the person who said that. "Wait what are you doing Han Sooyoung?" It's seems that Han Sooyoung had followed Dokja and Joonghyok to an orphanage. "Hyung who is that?"

_____________________

I'm SOOOOOO sorry that this was a short story!! I was just to lazy to add some more!! I hope you guys understand🥺