Valentine's Day

Hey guys,
                This is a surprise for u guys...a small OS on valentine's day..hope u'll like it...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
Naira was a very popular singer...
Her voice had magic, which captured many hearts...she was very kind and humble..she had millions of fans all around the world...Among all those fans, one of her crazy fan was kartik...he loved her a lot and used to listen to her every song hundreds of times...he was a middle class boy, working in a clothes store as a salesman...he was an orphan, so had to manage everything on his own...he was crazy for naira and used to send gifts for her and attend her every concert at any cost...Naira didn't knew about him, but she noticed him many times cheering up for her in her concerts...Today was valentine's day and naira had a concert in Mumbai...kartik lived in udaipur, but to attend her concert he specially went to Mumbai...his boss denied to give him leave, so he left his job for naira...he just wanted to meet her once, which had become a dream of his life...
During the concert, he cheered loudly for her as she sang...her voice brought tears in his eyes...
Naira recognized him as she had seen him cheering for her in all her concerts...she gave him a flying kiss, making him smile in tears...

After the concert, when naira was in her changing room, kartik sneaked in her room secretly to meet her as he was a crazy fan of her...the guards caught him and didn't allowed him to enter...he requested a lot, but they didn't...
Kartik sat on his knees, joining his hands and crying, begging them to let him meet her for once
...Naira came out, listening the voices...she saw kartik crying badly, sitting on his knees and joining his hands...she didn't knew why but she felt something for him...she didn't wanted him to cry so signalled the guards to let him in...kartik looked at naira and  stood up..naira signalled him to come with her...he nodded happily and came with her to her changing room...naira told all her helpers to go out, leaving them alone...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) aao betho naa...tumhara naam kya h...
(Making him sit on the couch beside her)

KARTIK:(unable to express his feelings) k.kart.tikk....

Naira understood that he's too happy to meet her personally...

NAIRA:(passing him the tissue) Tum plss mtt rou naa...smile kro plss...mere liye..

Kartik nodded and wiped his tears with the tissue...he smiled widely seeing her in front of him..
..she gave him an autograph on his shirt collar as he asked...naira found him sweet as he told him how much he loved her and adored her voice...he told her that he used to send gifts to her and used to attend her every concert...
Naira found him honest and very sweet...for the first time in her life, she didn't felt the loneliness which she used to feel...(as she lived alone...she had noone so much close to her heart)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Kartik...
Tum boht sweet ho...I really enjoyed talking to u...kya tum mere friend bnoge..mere best friend...(asking him)

Kartik was shocked that his favorite person, his crush asked him to be her friend...his eyes welled up as noone wanted to be his friend...naira's heart crushed into pieces seeing him crying...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair and rubbing his back...he cried silently in her embrace, taking out his pain which he had kept hidden since so long...naira wiped his tears lovingly and asked him to tell her everything...
Kartik told her that he is an orphan, so he had noone to share his feelings...he's all alone and works in a clothes store, but he left his job today so that he could attend her concert...he shared his feelings with her honestly that he loved her a lot and it was his dream to meet her once in life...
Naira somehow felt connected to him...she didn't wanted to let him go even for a while...she hugged him again...he too hugged her, feeling her touch as his dream came true...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears, cupping his face) shh...rona nhi kartik...ab tum akele nhi ho...mein hu naa tumhare sath...bnoge naa mere best friend..(forwarding her hand for a handshake)

He nodded and shaked hands with her...kartik kneeled down in front of her and held a red rose in his hand as it was valentine's day...

KARTIK:(smiling) Happy valentine's day mam...from ur craziest fan...I really love u a lot...

Naira took the rose and made him stand...she hugged him tightly, caressing his back and telling him that she's his friend now so no need to call her "mam"...

Day by day, there bond got more stronger...they used to talk daily through video calls and meet atleast once in a week..kartik joined another job in a bakery as he didn't wanted to trouble naira...(she insisted him to live with him, but he denied thinking what will others think about them and maybe it will defame her)...
Kartik was already in love with naira, but naira too fell in love with him...it had just been 5 months since they met, but she loved him dearly and decided to propose him for marriage as she couldn't live without him...she finally proposed him and he agreed happily...his happiness knew no bounds as it was something he never imagined...
They married in 2 months and now kartik lived with naira...she wanted him to fulfill his dreams and so he started a company of jewelry designing...naira too helped him sometimes...it reached its peak within some months due to his hardwork... naira was proud of him...Today was valentine's day, i.e their one year meet anniversary...they still remembered how kartik desperately wanted to meet her and how they became friends...
They spent the whole day together, enjoying fully...kartik surprised naira with a tattoo of her name on his arm...naira loved his surprise and kissed him deeply...they ended up making love for 2 hours...now they were lying on the bed hugging eachother...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) thankuu so much jaan...ek saal phle mene phli baar tumse baat ki thi...iss ek saal mei meri life badal gyi...mei apna dream fulfill kr paya, jo mene kbhi socha bhi nhi tha...nd it's all bcoz of u...tumne mujhe itna pyar diya, mujhe apne fanboy se best friend bnaya aur phir soulmate...I love u naira..I love u so much jaan...plsss kabhi mujhe chodke mtt jaana...I can't live without u...(hugging her more tightly)

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) I love u too baby...aur mein kyu jaungi tumhe chodke...mein bhi kaha rhe skti hu tumhare bina...I promise bachaa...tumhari naira kbhi tumhe chodke nhi jayegi...
Agr tumhari life change hui h iss ek saal mei, toh meri bhi toh hui h...tumne mera akelapan dur kiya h, mujhe itna pyar diya...not bcoz I m the singer,Naira singhania... but bcoz I m naira...ur naira..sirf kartik ki naira...(kissing his cheeks)Happy valentine's day my love...(Capturing his lips for a kiss)

Kartik too responded slowly, caressing her bare waist...They kissed eachother passionately, expressing their love for eachother...

THE END...............
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...
For another valentine's day OS, do follow my Instagram account kairashivin987...I'll post an OS tomorrow...This was just a one-shot story for valentine's day
...hope u liked the concept of kartik turning from naira's fanboy to soulmate...do share ur views about it...