𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ⑅ valentine

14 February, the day full of love. Everybody gifts chocolates, roses, and much more to their beloved as a symbol of their love for them.

Of course, all regions in Teyvat is also celebrating this special day. Everybody seems to be giving chocolates to their beloved, even the Fatooeys. Such a wonderful day.

You woke up from your slumber and got out from your house. Today's weather is nice, and you saw so many couples laughing and smiling together. Jealousy gets over you sometimes. That was until you opened your mailbox. 'Why is there so many chocolates and letters?!'

Bored, you took those letters and chocolates to your house. You have nothing to do today, so maybe you can read all of the letters instead.

You have a fanclub?! Surprised, you re-read the words more carefully, 'We love you! -[Y/N]'s fanclub'. You're not an idol... Meh, whatever, you couldn't care less. Most of the letters are from your fans and friend, but a letter piques your interest.

When you opened it, a familiar name was written in it. 'There's no way that they liked me back, right?!' Excitedly, you read the letter. Oh how happy you are when you found out that your crush, [Y/F/C] invited you to [Y/F/P]. You then prepared yourself and go to the place.

When you're arrived, they immediately hugged you. "[Y/N], you really came. I thought you were going to reject me..." They put on a puppy face. You chuckled to their actions.

'So cute... Can I kiss [Y/N] already?' The tought of kissing you crossed their mind. You then realized the dreamy look on their face, and asked what is on your mind.

They connected their lips with yours with no warning. You were surprised, but you enjoy it anyway. This moment... You will not forget it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, dear. I love you."

Hey now, it's up to you who do you love. I don't think I have the rights to pick your partner in Valentine's Day, so I will make a scenario of you and your favorite character instead. Sorry for the short and messy writing...

[Y/F/C] means your favorite character.
[Y/F/P] means your favorite place.

Happy Valentine's Day!