Some Girl Talk

**~~**~~**~~**

"How are you not out of breath?" Hansung pants as the group comes to a stop.

I smile, looking around at all the tired boys, and I know I can go for quite some more time before I'm reduced to their condition. As in Hwarang, I have tried to spend equal amounts outside as I have inside. A day in the classroom means the next day will be spent training our bodies.

"I am not a doll," I look around at the nature of the mountain side we are scaling. "You think I've never exercised in my life? I'm in some kind of good shape." I take a deep breath of the fresh air.

Our break to look at the scenery is cut short when a guard barks at us to get moving. All of us groan, but I know I'm just sad to be missing the beautiful nature.

As we start running again, I glance back to see Master Wihwa relaxing in his throne being carried by Sunwoo, Yeowool, Sooho, Jidwi, and BanRyu. I feel bad for all the boys except BanRyu.

From what I heard from talking with Sooho, Sunwoo was caught walking around when we were all supposed to be sleeping. It's a good thing that I had a little luck to keep me hidden when I was out looking at the stars.

Before I know it, we have made it to the top of the mountain, and the view is majestic. Nature will never cease to amaze me.

Master Wihwa takes a seat at the front, and all us Hwarang follow. We line up in rows, sitting cross legged on the ground. All my friends are close by, and I feel like I belong. This is where I am supposed to be right now in life.

"As the Hwarang in Silla, like the sun," Master Wihwa speaks up. "Reborn every day, strengthen yourself every day. Burn whatever pride and prejudice you have. Burn it and be reborn as a brand-new person."

I slightly smile, sitting up straighter. This is my destiny, and I will power through until the end. My white shirt feels better than any dress, and my pants and boots finally feel comfortable. No Hwarang symbolled clothing today.

"Understood?" Master Wihwa shouts.

"Yes!" All of us Hwarang shout back.

I feel the sun beating down on my face as we continue to sit and meditate. It is a lot different than what we usually do, but I enjoy it, nonetheless.

"You are released to go find yourself," Master Wihwa turns around to face the cliff. "I hope that you can burn all the negativity and become new."

In the blink of any eye, Hansung grabs my arm and is pulling me away from the group.

"Hansungie," I giggle as I struggle to keep up with the boy. "Where are we going?"

"Away from all those dumb boys," Hansung responds, stopping in the shade of a few trees.

"I could lump you with all those dumb boys," I pull my arm out of his grasp as I sit down with my back to the tree.

"Why?" He pouts, sitting down in front of me.

"Because you stole me away, and don't realize that I have other friends that I like to be with."

"No," he shakes his head, acting like a child. "I want to spend the most time with you. You like me the most out of anyone here."

"That's true," I reach out to gently grab his hand. "You are the reason I keep going. You are so important to me, and I want to spend a lot of time with you as well. I just don't want anyone to think that we went off to do something like, kissing or whatever else those dumb boys think that we do."