Settling in to the galaxy

When we reached Senator Amidala's 'place' I stood up in the speeder to get out and my legs felt like jelly, and like I was standing in a boat. "Are you okay?" Senator Amidala asked, clearly seeing that I was shaking a little bit. "I'm fine, just a little tired." I lied. I was tired, hungry, and on the verge of freaking out from excitement. After a shower and a lot of dress up, I was looking much better. 

I felt and looked much better, and cleaner

I felt and looked much better, and cleaner. The best part is it felt like normal clothes! "I love this! I feel like a mix of Katniss Everdeen, and Gamora." I said with a laugh. Senator Amidala looked at me a bit confused, so I explained they are characters from movies that I liked. Senator Amidala showed me my temporary room, which was beautiful might I say. "You will be staying in here for now. I will let you get settled in. C3-P0 will come get you when dinner is ready." Senator Amidala said, before leaving me in my temporary room. I immediately walked as fast I could to the king-sized bed and flopped down on it. The last thought that went through my head before I fell asleep was that Dooku knows where earth is and could go and drag earth into an intergalactic battle that earth wouldn't be able to fight. *Knock, knock* "uh, who is it?" I asked groggily. "Miss Padmé says that dinner is ready." A familiar British voice said. I quickly looked around the room for a clock, the only clock in the room was on the wall opposite the bed. It read 5:30 p.m. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked myself as I got up and began walking towards the door. Oh, I probably haven't mentioned this but being a Star Wars fan since birth, I memorized the Star Wars alphabet (Aurubesh), and the Aurubesh numbers are just blockier versions of ours, so they are a bit easier to read. I walked down the hall to the living room, because I didn't know where the dinning room is.