Happy Valentines Day, Love♡

⚠️smut⚠️ This is placed somewhere in the 2000s

Henry's Pov:
Ughhhhhh. My alarm went off. What time is it? 6:40... The restaurant opens in 2 hours. That's perfect timing! Today is going to be amazing, I bought candles, roses, and I booked me and William a dinner at a fancy restaurant.

I get dressed for work, and grab the candles and roses. I head to my bed and made it nice and tighty. I put the candles around the bed, I'll light them later on tonight. I surrounded the bed with roses, they smelled good. "Looks good!"

I grab my keys and drive to the restaurant, jeez, there's so much traffic...
*gets to the restaurant*

I walk in the restaurant to see Mike and William decorating the restaurant with heart cut outs. "Hey Will! Hey Mike!" "Hi Henry!!" William said. "Sup Henry?" Mike asked. "Nothin special." I replied.

After me, Mike, and William decorated. Me and Henry headed to our office to do paper work. It was mostly complaints about the smelly animatronics.

William's Pov:
Phew, I'm finally done. Hmm ,it's 4:00 pm. We're closing early since it's Valentines Day. I walk into Henry's office, "Henry, it's time to close!" "Coming!!" He replied.

"I'll come pick you up around 5:30 ok?" Henry asked. "Alrighty darling~." I replied.

I arrive at home to see Elizabeth and Evan playing with play-dough. "Hi Daddy!!!" Elizabeth yelled. "Hey sweetheart, hello Evan." "Hi Father." Evan said.

I go up to my room to change for mine and Henry's date. I thought about what might happen tonight. "I'll put something under my dress clothes.." I grab a white dress shirt, a pair of black jeans, a coat and some boots. I get dressed with my "special clothes" underneath. I put on some cologne and brush my hair.

*10 minutes later*

I hear Henry knock on my door, "Hey Henry!" I answered. "Hey Will, ready?" He asked. "Yup! Let's go." We hop into Henry's truck and drive to the restaurant.

*arrives at the restaurant*
"Mr. Emily and Mr.Afton correct?" A waitress asked. "Yes, that's us." Henry replied. "Great, follow me please." She led us to a two person table. "Thank you Miss." I said.

Me and Henry order our drinks and food. I got spaghetti, and Henry got soup. Its delicious!

We finish our wine and food and talk for a bit. "Check please!"

We pay for our meal and head to Henry's house. "Mike picked up Charlie for the sleepover right?" Henry asked. "Yes, I'm sure they'll have fun." We walk into his house, and he locks the door behind us. "Happy Valentines Day love." Henry hands me a rose and kisses my cheek. "Awwww, Henry~. Thank you so much." I kiss his cheek, he was really flustered. "Your so cute Henry!" I peck him on the lips.

Henry's pov:
He's so cute. "William darling, can I show you something?" "Of course Henry." I led him to my room, when we walked in my room, he looked so flustered. "You like it?" "Oh Henry, it's so pretty." He kisses me on the lips, his lips are so soft. The kiss was passionate, but, I wanna have fun tonight.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer. He opens his mouth a bit and I took advantage. I jammed my tongue in his mouth and explored his mouth. "Mmmm, hahh~" William moaned. I can feel my pants tighten, I can feel William getting tight too. "Hahh~, need help with that?" I said looking down at his pants. "Y-yes please..." He turned red instantly. I pushed him on the bed and began to take off his pants and shirt. "Damn Will, your hot as hell." I was expecting him to be wearing boxers or something. But he was wearing high thigh socks and lace underwear. I took off his shirt to see a choker, and a lingerie top with a pentagram sign on his chest. I slowly took of his underwear, only to reveal a 6 1/2 inch co##.

3rd person:
William was a sweaty and flustered mess. "We haven't even gotten to the good part yet, jeez." Henry said. Henry hardly grabbed Williams co##, "Gahhhh!!!!" William moaned. Henry started to deepthroat William, "hAHhh~~."

William wasn't expecting it, his legs were shaky and weak feeling. William was groaning and sweating. "Your pathetic Will, look at yourself." Henry said. Henry went back to sucking William. A few minutes later, William came in Henry's mouth. "S-shit Henry! I'm sorry, spit it out!" William said. "No, you taste nice." Henry replied. "Ew." William almost gagged. Henry took off his clothes and revealed a 8 inch co##. William felt nervous.

Henry held out 3 fingers, "Suck," Henry demanded. William opened his mouth and sucked and licked Henry's fingers. "Good boy William." William finished sucking on them, "Spread your legs Will." Henry demanded. William nervously spreaded his legs, shaky and slowly. Henry put on finger in William and started to move around with it. "Hnghhh!!" William groaned at the pain. Henry then added the other 2 fingers and started to thrust his fingers in and out of Will.

William couldn't even say a sentence, his body was overestimated. William felt Henry pull his fingers out. William whined at the emptiness. "Be patient my little bunny~." Henry
whispered in William's ear. William started to grind his waist against Henry's, "Your such a slut William." Henry rubbed Will's thigh. William grinned at the comment. "Oh, but I'm your slut, aren't I?" William British accent turned Henry on. Henry grabbed William's feminine waist with his big hands and pushed his tip into William. "AGHHh!!" William moaned loudly. "Shit, you ok darling?" Henry said worrying that he hurt William. "I'm ok, just go in slow please.." William replied. Henry pushed himself all the way in. William had tears running down his flushed cheeks. "Ahh!!" William screamed. "Tell me when to move ok?" Henry asked. A few seconds later, "Please, go slow" William said quietly. Henry slowly pulled out and pushed back in. "Gahh.. Have any lube? Your so tight." Henry asked. "In my bag, left pocket." William replied.

Henry grabbed the lube and climbed back onto the bed, "Sorry, it's gonna cold for a second." Henry said. Squirting some lube onto William's hole. "Bloody hell, that's cold!" William yelped. Henry chuckled. Henry slowly pushed himself into William again. "Hahh, there we go...Does it hurt?" Henry asked. "Just a little, it feels good though."

Henry pulled halfway out and thrusted back into William. "Ahh! Fuckk~~" William moaned loudly. William wrapped his legs around Henry's waist, and he put his hands around Henry's neck. "Please go faster~" William begged. "Of course Honey," Henry thrusted faster and harder into William. "Ah!Ah! OH FUCK!~" William was screaming and moaning as Henry destroyed him.

Henry roughly kissed William shoving his tongue in Williams mouth. Henry was out of breath, William noticed. "Hahh..Sweety, take a break. Sit up." William said. Henry pulled out of William and sat up against a pillow. William sat on Henry's lap and put Henry's co## back in him. William slowly started to bounce as Henry grabbed his waist tightly. William wrapped his arms around Henry, basically hugging him. Henry grabbed a blanket and put over the both of them. William continued to ride Henry, eventually going faster than before. William couldn't take it any more. He lifted himself up and slammed himself against Henry's waist. "AHH!!" ,"SHIT William, AHh!" Henry grabbed William's waist so tight to the point it bruised. He was slamming William onto his co## at an unbelievable pace. "Henryyy!!" William screamed. "Uh, uh. Thats not my name now is it?" Henry said. "Yes, Daddy~" William said in a seductive way. That made Henry cum in William. Henry sighed in pleasure. "Hahh, good job my little bunny." Henry passionately kissed William. William stopped bouncing and rested. "Aww baby.. Did you not cum yet?" Henry asked William. William had tears running down his face from loss of pleasure. Henry grabbed William's co## and started to rub it up and down. "Mmmm, Henry...." William squirmed at the feeling of Henry's cold hands touching his co##. William came in Henry's hand. "Good job baby." Henry kissed Williams forehead. "Heh, you felt amazing Henry." William said. "Say the same to you."

Henry picked up William and took him to the bathroom. "Can we get a bath?" William asked. "Of course sweetheart. You did so good tonight." Henry replied.