v a l e n t i n e s || sp

...February 14th special...

••••••••••••♤••••••••••••

"How I met you"

••••••••••••♤••••••••••••

"Sigh, Mr. Curtain hat, what do you think should I have for dinner..."

That was the very first words that came out of you, when I first laid my eyes you. I was having a really bad day and I thought it couldn't have been worse... or so I thought. 'What kind of a person asking a stranger what the hell should they eat for dinner' that was your first impression on me, but the fact that you called me 'Mr. Curtain hat' I was impressed on how I didn't know my anger can reach at a certain height.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me... Mr. Curtain hat?" I never thought I would be this angry over something so... petty.

"Sorry Mr. Bowl head, but I just did. I don't know your name so that's why."

"You never asked." I masked my anger with a forced smile... oh how I wished to just simply throw you off the bridge that time. But I'm actually thankful that 'Throwing you off the bridge' didn't happen.

"Exactly."

I scoffed at your response and thought every possible ways to get rid of you. My eye twitched in annoyance and my feet tapping on the floor as a response to stranger's... utterly ridiculous behavior.

"The audacity..." I mumbled under my breath as I try to calm myself by looking somewhere else, obviously avoiding her gaze. After a few minutes of peace, as you can remember... you decided to open your mouth to annoy me further.

"What? Cat got your tongue? I'm still waiting for your opinion about my dinner, sire," I turned my heel to face the lass, "Why do you even need to ask me what in the god damned teyvat you should eat for dinner?" I snapped, with a face ever so annoyed. The girl looked at me in surprise, hearing my response must have shook her. "Oh wow... I'm just asking because I don't really know what to eat for dinner."

"Then why don't you go ask someone else? I'm not interested on whatever the hell you're going to eat for your dinner." My response was curt, this lady really ticked me off. I turned my heel to leave, but then I felt a hand pulled vigorously on my the veil of my hat, falling in the progress.

When I turned around, I was met with a face of regret, anger, and fright. The lady who pulled my hat off was looking restless but still stood her ground. "How rude... I was just asking but you returned the favor by quickly swatting me off like a damn fly." She spoke with a broken tone, clearly not liking the fact that someone was disrespecting her, I never had the time for this at all... but there stood the first lady who had the courage to fight back at me.

"What do you want me to do? Answer the question like we're close relatives? Like hell." And with that I picked up my hat placing it on my head and left.

The lady stood there unmoving, as I was walking away from her

And to my surprise, the lady shouted

"I hope you point at the moon tonight."

What the hell?

••••••••••••♤••••••••••••

|| Subconciously at that night, I pointed at the moon while instructing new work to my soldiers.
I knew it will bring bad luck to me, but I paid no mind to it...

I never knew I would be stuck with you... ||

••••••••••••♤••••••••••••

(Happy Valentines day everyone! I know this is too short to be a valentines special but I did my best T-T.

I hope you all enjoy your day and make the most of it!

Happy Valentines and 1k reads everyone!)

-When people point at the moon, they will bring bad luck upon themselves. It is said that the Moon Goddess Chang'e finds the action of people pointing at the moon to be disrespectful, and as such she would sever the index finger of the person who pointed at the moon.-

//This is from a Taiwanese superstition//