Chapter 3 - A meeting

"(Y/n)~ Wake up darling!~" Kuvira called, earning a harsh grumble from you.

"What, I'm tired..!" You grumble.

"Come on!" Kuvira glared at you, before grabbing you by the heels and dragging you out of bed.

"Fine, Fine I'm up!" You groan, before getting up, and quickly changing into your uniform. "Who are we meeting with?" You mumble, hugging onto Kuvira's arm.

"Well, The avatar has requested a meeting. I want you to come with, you can explain EVERYTHING, to your sister, but no one else. Please, make her not tell anyone if you tell her.." Kuvira practically begs, hugging you. 

The color regains to your face, and you mumble "IF I explain it to my sister, I will specify she cannot tell anyone, anyone at all." Kuvira hugs you tighter, and you hug back, inhaling her scent,  You loved her scant it was (Your favorite scent). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! I thought you were missing or dead!" Exclaimed your sister, stepping forward but then glancing at Kuvira, and gaining composure. "What are you doing with HER, (Y/n)?"

You glanced at Kuvira, who nodded. You grabbed Korra by the arm, and dragged her off. "Listen, Korra, and dont say ANYTHING of what I tell you to anyone." You snapped Korra back into reality.

"Alright...?" Korra mumbles with a questioning tone.

"Kuvira tried to convince me to go with her, when I refused too many times, she knocked me out and kidnapped me. when I still continued to refuse to join her, she put an electric choker on me, if I left  the train without her permission I'd be shocked and paralyzed. It honestly scared me, but she never hurt me, she promised she wouldn't, and she promised she'd protect me.." You mumble, blushing profusely.

"Sounds like it started out rough, but you really really love her." Korra smiled "I wont tell anyone, but if she hurts you at all, you have to tell me."

"Of course I'd tell you." You smile as the both of you walk back to your respective 'sides'.

"We're done here, I wanted to see if they have (Y/n), she's not hurt, she's fine. Let's go, Thank you.. Kuvira, for taking care of my older sis." Korra said, guiding her team off.

"I told her." You hold Kuvira's arm gently. Kuvira smiled and patted your head.

"She understood I take it then?" You nod as Kuvira questioned you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip brought to you by going back to camp.

18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think you deserve a reward, (Y/n)~" Kuvira grabbed your chin, pulling you into a kiss, her tongue rubbing your lips for an entrance, you smiled into the kiss, and parted your lips, you took a small stab at dominance but it as quickly over taken by Kuvira's.

Kuvira released the kiss, and you took heavy breaths, you smiled at her, and she pushed you onto her bed, you blink, and blush, mumbling "Kuvira, what are you doing?"

"Shh, (Y/n), just enjoy this." Kuvira whispered in your ear, she nipped your neck which made you gasp. She rubbed her wet tongue across the bite she gave your neck, before looking into your eyes and tugging at your uniform shirt.

You nod, and she lifted the shift over your neck, before trailing kisses down your neck, to the edge of your (f/c) bra. Kuvira smirks before snapping the elastic band. "You were expecting this, hm?~" She questions. You blush and nod, before she has you sit up. "May I?~" You nod. "I need words, (Y/n)." "Yes.. Yes please." She smiles, then unclips your bra.

She pushes you back down, she gently kisses and caresses your breasts. You moan, slightly gripping the bed sheets. She bit down on your nipple, you grip the bedsheets harder, moaning. She sucked and licked your nipples until they hardened.

Kuvira grabbed the waistband of your pants, pulling them up and letting them go. You whimper at the sensation, pain mixed with pleasure. She did it again, smirking as you yelp in pain and pleasure. "K-Kuvira.. S-stop teasing m-me.." You whimper, Kuvira giggles, and drags your pants down.

She grabs your panties, and drags it down too. She kisses your throbbing clit, licking it up and down as you heavily moan her name, over and over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the next morning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groan as you struggle to sit up, wincing in pain. You scoot yourself off the bed, and go to stand up, before falling over. You gave a light yell at the pain of standing up and hitting the floor. Kuvira walked in, rushing to your side, gently helping you up.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?!" Kuvira asks panicked.

"I'm fine.." You mumble, tightly gripping her arm, "But it hurts" You whimper.

"I'm sorry, Darling." Kuvira mutters, helping you get dressed, then carrying you bridal style around, until you could yourself, later in the day.

"Kuvira, I can walk fine now, put me down." You requested, for the 5th time, before she sighed and gently set you down. "It's not like I'm injured, or carrying a baby." You remark snarkily.

Kuvira giggled "It'd be great if you carried my baby~" Kuvira teased, which make you turn red.

-------------------------------------------

(839 Words)