Flashback

After hearing my daughter's words I felt a sudden sadness coating me but still, I found a way to cover it by smiling back at her.

5 years ago

"Oh My Gosh! Y/n you're home!" My childhood best friend said as she saw me with a lot of things entering the house. It's been 10 years since I left home ever since I'm 10 because of my stepfather who left the country with me to New World. "I'm sorry for leaving home I wish I didn't force dad to bring me to New World" A tear slowly fell onto my cheeks. She hugged me as if she knew all the things that happened to me. "Don't cry were here for you, were gonna make your life the happiest from now on don't leave us starting now" Athena said with a teary eyes "actually... I'm carrying someone's child" Her eyes widened as if she's surprised "Congratulations Y/n! Who's the father why didn't you tell me?!" She happily said and once again hugged me. I told her everything and didn't expect her reaction "you got married and and and lived in the same house while he did that?!?! How stupid is that!!?!?" Doflamingo wants a private marriage that's why our wedding isn't informed to my family. How did he end up marrying me anyway?

I raised my daughter with my family and I could've been happier if I left Dressrosa sooner, being with my love ones is enough than living with a rich-fuck-man.

18 y/o Y/n and 25 y/o Doflamingo.
Y/n's first time in Dressrosa.

I traveled alone to see this famous city not knowing the consequences I'll face. There, I saw him for the first time the richest man in the city, Doflamingo Donquixote. They passed by each other but there he turned his head to see her back while walking. He let out a smirk as if he knows that girl an innocent girl.

A few days passed and I'm resting in a good hotel until a noise of crowd came making me look outside to see what's the reason of the noise. Once again I saw him but ignored it and went back to bed.

Doflamingo entered the hotel and got inside the elevator.
He's the owner of the hotel that's why a lot of people wants to see him and interview him on how did he became successful at a young age. He reached the top floor where his office and room are.

Back to Y/n

Morning came and I thought about taking a jog outside since I felt motivated today. She got into the elevator and saw him, their second encounter, Donquixote Doflamingo showed a smile like a innocent man she smiled back not knowing anything about him until they reached their floor. "This is my stop see you around" Y/n said and left with a smile. He smiled back. A kind man, that's her first impression about him.

Days went by they're always seeing each other in the elevator, same routine, same words until a day came.
"We're always bumping into each other, perhaps you have a phone number? And what's the name of this lovely madam?" He asked with a sweet smile. "Sure perhaps it's time to know your name too? And I'm no madam I'm still 18 and not yet married." She chuckled and gave her number and he just smiled. "I'm curious what's behind that glasses I'm pretty sure someone handsome is hiding there" His smile faded and so did Y/n's smile faded knowing she might've said something wrong. And they reached their floors the conversation ended.

A month passed by they became closer and closer knowing little by little about their lives... Their lives? Perhaps HER life.

"Fufufu idiot woman, she's so easy"

it's the last week of staying in Dressrosa and i got a call from a friend i met few days ago named Money, she seemed friendly since i always see her jogging and going to gym. "Hey want to go on a double blind date with some handsome guy?" She chuckled, since im bored i didnt hesitate to say yes.

I wore a casual clothes barely showing any skin since i dont want them to think of me as a slut. I arrived at the said location and i saw a luxurious restaurant leaving my jaw on the floor. I went inside and wandered around the restaurant until i saw Monet waving her hand. "You're quite early they haven't arrived yet" I just chuckled and we talked a little until the two of them arrived... "Oh you!?" My eyes widened seeing Corazon and some Emo-looking-dude. "You two knew each other? Well i guess this isn't a blind date" I shrugged my head "No its just that-" -- "Ah you! I met you again clumsy girl from the gym!" He smiled widely "This is Law he's kinda shy so you must've thought of him as a Emo dude, hahaha!" He said while touching Law's shoulder "You idiot Cora'san this is a blind date'' He whispered on his ear.

(Corazon is 24 years old while Law is 19)