9. Business Partners

Side characters comin through🏎💨

Kim Chaewon's POV

I sat in the cafe alone waiting for someone. Gosh, he hasn't changed one bit. Always late. My eyes suddenly shift to the door after I heard the bell ring. There I saw a boy out of breath with his eyes locked on mine.

He smiles and walks towards my table.

"Kim Chaewon." He says after catching his breath.

"Moon Junwan." I reply softly with a slight smile.

We stay like this for a while; stood still with connected eyes.

"Sorry I was late Wonchae." Junwan looks down rubbing his nape.

"It's fine Junnie, it's not like I'm surprised by it." I laugh slightly.

He laughs with me as we take our seats with the conversation continuing.

"So why did you want to talk to me?" He asks me.

"Oh I heard you were in the city and wanted to talk after a while."

"Well it's nice to meet you after a long while." He smiles.

We continue the conversation along the lines of how our work life went as well as our future plans.

"Don't look back, but I think Yujin's there." Junwan suddenly remarks making me surprised.

"Yujin? Ahn Yujin???"

"Yes."

"Oh no..."

"So what do we do? Will she misunderstand."

"I guess it's okay, since Y/n is here as well." I say when i notice a boy sitting alone in the corner.

"So if they come, we'll just tease them two instead." Junwan snickers happily.

"We're prepared." I smile at him.

3rd person

The two exchanged smiles after they saw Y/n walking over to Yujin's table later deciding to greet them.

"Are you kids on a date of some sort?" Chaewon turns to their table leaving a stunned look on the two's faces.

"I was just about to ask that question to you guys, Wonchae and Junnie?" Y/n teases in reply.

"YAh! That's my nickname for Chaewon!" Junwan shouts defensively.

"bro chill, I'm not taking her away from you." Y/n further teases.

"Yah  that's enough. You don't have to fight over me." Chaewon says shyly.

"Unnie, I'm pretty sure Y/n just said he's not taking you or anything." Yujin laughs at her unnie.

"And I was never fighting cos of you. It was cos of the nickname." Junwan adds.

"I'd rather fight for cake." Y/n says randomly.

"You guys are so mean." Chaewon sulks after being bullied by the other three.

"yOu GUyS aRe sO MeAN" Y/n jokingly mimicks.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?" She suddenly shouts and slaps the backs of Y/n and Junwan's heads.

"OUCh." Y/n yelps.

"Well I guess it's nice to feel this after a long while." Junwan rubs his head.

"Sorry everyone." Yujin bows in apology to all the customers and workers in the cafe.

Instead of looks of anger or irritation, everyone else in the cafe laughed at the actions of the four. To which some even filmed and later posted.

"Kids live so happily nowadays. It soothes my heart." An old lady who watched them, smiled.