"What did you do Bryan.."

One hour later..

Jon and Molten where still in the portal room. Jon was leaning against a pillar trying to process the events that took place as well as plan what he would do if the worst had occurred to his friend. Molten was still holding the security tablet trying to see if he could make sense of the glitched image on the security tape. Jon looked over at Molten when Molten let out a undescribable noise, all Jon could tell from the sound was that it was done in anger. Jon could tell this was getting no where and slowly stood up.
"He's gone isn't he?" Jon said once he got up. Molten stayed silent for moment before replying,
"I'll think of something eventually..". Jon looked at the animatronic in confusion before looking away again and walking towards the door.
"Probably best I'm not here whenever it is he comes back then.." Jon said as he walked away. Molten stayed silent and just kept replaying the recording causing Jon to tense up when he walked by as the screams of his friends got louder. Once Jon got outside the portal room he kept walking trying to quickly get to his car to avoid breaking down in such a open area. Tears of guilt started to form at his eyes, knowing that if he hadn't turned around so quickly or had thought things through more quickly his friend would have never ran into that stupid room. Soon Jon reached the front gate with a tear or two already falling down his face but he kept walking until he reached and got into his car. Once he got in he layed his head on the steering wheel and started silently laughing.
"The one person who was supposed to always be safe... and it's my fault.." he said in a pain filled tone

Molten kept replaying the recording once Jon had left, trying to find something or anything that he could use to find out what had happened. He decided to roll the tape back a few minutes. He saw Bryan run in and go near the portal.
'He probably did something stupid didn't he..' Molten thought. Molten wasn't sure how to feel about the situation yet so he just decided to not think about it until he fully figured out what had happened or if Bryan was actually gone forever. Molten watched as Bryan looked down at his chest where the crowbar was lodged in his rib and molten had a slight reaction to it by closing his eyes slightly before he remembered he needed to figure out what happened. He watched as Bryan looked down and suddenly backed up away from the portal as red and blue light filled the room. This shocked molten ad Bryan was no where near the control panel so nothing should have caused the portal to react in this way. The camera started glitching out again making the image once again unseeable as Bryan's screams filled the room. Molten turned off the tablet and put it somewhere is his clump of wires body and walked up to the portal and looked where Bryan had stood. It appeared there was a puddle right next to the portal. Molten bent down and touched the puddle to see what it was and sure enough it was blood. From this he could tell where Bryan had to be when he messed up the portal and Molten took a step back to look at the full area. Nothing seemed out of normal, the wall was the same, the portal looked the same, nothing had changed. Molten stood in confusion trying to think of what could've caused this.
"Probably a interference from the other side.." Molten said bot being able to think for anything else and he began to walk over to the portal control panel to see if any universes had forcibly connected with their portal. Nothing was there that hadn't already been documented before. Molten walked away from the control panel and just stared at the portal. He didn't talk, he didn't think. He just stared for a couple of minutes.
"What did you do Bryan.." Molten said before dropping his head and walking out of the room.