Love Him?

IHello there! You're back! I realized how slow this story is going, so I'll try to pick up the pace of this story! I think the story is slow because of how I'm not writing it early in the week, but instead, late in the week. I'll even write chapters the day of posting them. I will shut up now so you can read this! Please enjoy!

Yuichiro's POV
In all honesty, if he does, then I wonder how Uncle Koku, Kokushibou, would take it.

He is a nice guy, when he isn't drunk at least. He's very kind, but he's a bit different when drunk. One, or two drinks, maybe three, he's still himself. On the fourth, he was different. He suffered something that is unknown to Mui and I. I believe a heartbreak, or I heard it was something about never being able to be better than Yoriichi, his twin. That's what I know. He's still an amazing person, supportive even. "It's fine if you do like him." I spoke, breaking the silence just a bit. "I can't fall in love with somebody I just met. That doesn't exist." Mui denied. "Love at first sight exists." I brought up. "Still, I'd say he's a friend." Mui kept denying. "Mui, you talk to him more then you talk with me in a span of 8 hours." I mentioned. "He's good at conversations unlike me." he admitted. "Mui, he's just as awkward as you. You guys just click." I told him. "We're just friends, Yui." Mui repeated. "For now," I paused. "You guys seem to click." I continued. "Look, if you do like him, it's completely fine." I finished. "I don't love him. Get that through your fucking head!" he semi-shouted. "If you ever love a boy, I won't I mind it. As long as you're happy." I told him. "I really thank you for the support." he thanked me, not yelling this time. "I'll get going now." I said as I opened the door. "Alright." he sighed. I left the room, closing the door behind me.

Genya's POV

Sanemi and I were walking home without our friends now. "He's so kind, Sanemi, you've got to get to know him!" I told Sanemi. "Jeez, Genya, you must really love this boy." Sanemi sarcastically said. "Yeah I- wait!! Huh!" I stammered. "You seem to enjoy talking to him more then Yuichiro." Sanemi pointed out. "You kept smiling and let your own guard down." Sanemi mentioned, adding onto what he told me earlier. "I don't love him, do I?" he asked. "I don't fucking control you, so I don't fucking know!" Sanemi angrily semi-answered my question. "That question was for myself." I sighed. "I refuse to believe a person like you, who blushes when a girl is around is around you, likes a boy." Sanemi admitted. "Is it a bad thing to like the same gender?" I asked. "Of course not!" Sanemi answered, kinda reprimanding me for thinking it was. "Love who you want to love. Get that through your fucking dumbass head!" Sanemi shouted at me, hitting me on the head. "I have okay!" I whined. "I don't love him that way by the way!" I cleared up. "Yeah sure. You definitely weren't turning a little bit red around him." Sanemi mentioned. "Okay! Maybe I do love him, but only a little bit!" I admitted. "Genya, love is love. No matter how much you love them, love it love." Sanemi told me. "Love won't go away until you see the real them, but that's the real him, so it won't be leaving any time soon." Sanemi added. "I guess I do love him, but does he love me?" I questioned. "Not sure. Just hope he likes somebody like you." he told me. "What if he does hurt you? Makes you sad?" Sanemi asked. "It would be okay if he does." I immediately answered. "I'll still love him, even if he hurts my heart." I told Sanemi. "Don't accept rough love. Mother did and look what happened." Sanemi warned me. "I promise I won't get into rough relationships. I'll find the perfect one." I promised. "Please keep that promise." Sanemi begged. That was rare sight to see. He always seemed angry, upset. "I promise, Nemi." I reassured. "Don't tell father anything. Mother can know, but not father." Sanemi told me. "Alright, I got that." I agreed as we walked to the porch.

Sanemi then unlocked and opened it as quietly as possible. Our father was passed out on the couch. We heard our mother cooking in the kitchen. I assumed our siblings were in the playroom, playing quietly with each other. "Hurry to your room." Sanemi demanded, whispering. "Okay." I agreed, nodding. We quiet went inside. Sanemi closed and locked the door. Once the door was locked, Sanemi and I went upstairs as quick as we can while bing quiet. We both parted ways to go our rooms. I got to my room, opened the door, and walked in. I immediately closed the door. Placing my backpack on the floor near the door. I jumped on my bed face first. Had I really fallen in love that quickly to Muichiro? How is that possible? Right, love at first sight, I guess. Do I really love him? He's just so kind, so beautiful. He's just... perfect. He's just the perfect person in this world. He's quiet, nice, mean. The mix of what I want in somebody. Is he really the one? I really hope I'm falling in love with the correct person. Not somebody who is an absolute jackass.

Muichiro's POV

Do I really love him, or is Yui just being weird? I do feel a strange feeling around him. I feel like I could do anything I want with him around. Yui said I just clicked with him, and I think I really do. Maybe I do love him. No! I can't! It's viewed wrong upon society, but Yui, and mother said I could date who I want to. They said never to get into an unhappy relationship just because somebody told you too. I was told to date whoever I want, to not let the judging people get to me. I really should love who I want to. I love him, but those feelings must stop. He might not even be gay himself. I have to stop these feelings, but I can't. He's too hypnotizing. It's like he is poison taking me away. Maybe I should let these feelings happen. I'm confused! What do I do? Should I accept my love for him, or should I try to get rid of these feelings? I can't decide what to do. What can I do? Gosh why does it have to be so hard? Love is a difficult emotion to have and feel. It's hard too. Maybe I should just let it take over me, like poison. There is no way I can stop love from flowing. I've just got accept it. I'll someday tell Genya my feelings.

Genya's POV

I did the little bit of homework that was assigned. Once I had finished, I quietly go downstairs just in case father was awake. He was awake. He was watching some sports channel as he drunk his 3rd bottle. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. "Hello, dear." my mother greeted as she turned her head towards. "Hi, mom." I greeted. "How was school?" she asked. "It was great. I made a new friend." I admitted. "His name is Muichiro." I told her. "Oh, is this Yuichiro's twin that he spoke about to you?" she asked, curious. "Yup, you're correct." I answered. "Oh, how sweet. Now, continue." mom said. "Oh, right." I sighed. "He's very quiet, kinda mean at first, but he's kind." I described. "He's really forgetful, so he relies on Yuichiro for things he needs to remember, or sticky notes." I informed. "I feel bad for him, for both fo them." she sympathized. "They handle situations perfectly though." I reassured. "He has long hair with blue tips just like Yuichiro." I described. "Actually, they both got mistaken for a girl today at school and are wearing skirts for gym class." I told her. "They still have the skirts?" my mom asked with a sad tone. "Sadly, yes." I answered her question. "I feel bad for them. I can't imagine having to wear something like that to play sports." mom spoke. "I keep telling your father that you and Sanemi should leave that school and go a different school, but he says it builds characters and it's not that bad. I was more persistent after what happened to you." mom admitted. "It's okay. What happened, happened. I can't undo it. I tried to leave, but I couldn't. I have great friends, so no need to keep arguing for me to move schools, mother." I reassured. "I'm sorry, dear." she apologized. "Don't apologize. Oh, what about dinner?" I asked. "Oh, right. How about you tell me more about your friends with Sanemi at dinner?" she suggested. "Okay!" I agreed. She called my siblings down for food. We all got plates and went to sit down at the dinner table. Father refused to eat dinner with us, but instead ate in front of the tv. After we all sat down, Sanemi and I began talking about Muichiro and our other friends.

Hello! You made it to the end! Hope you enjoyed this! Boy do I have drama for you guys! You guys get to hear about the drama because I, for some reason, trust you people. Some white girl said she cheated on her boyfriend twice already. Same girl has like 20 ex's or something. I don't know. Same girl said she'd never support gay people. She said "If you're gay, stay away from me". Same girl, yes her ass again, said the N word even though she is white. She says she's Mexican, but she legit says things in Spanish weirdly. I'll describe it like this. Have a white, American kid try to read Spanish without knowing how to say it, and that's how she says it. Oh and the kid sitting next to me started talking shit about me, yet asked me for the homework answers and I helped him cheat. Fire near our school, it was fine though. A boy got suspended for going into the girls bathroom on purpose! Finally! Tomorrow, February 21st, is my birthday! I'm excited, for the most part. It means it'll get harder, but I have faith in myself! I think I can anything If I really try hard enough! Stay safe! Stay healthy! Have a great day or night! Good bye!