Chapter 73. Geminio and Siria ☾

A/N: Hey everyone I haven't updated in a long time...and sadly I have to say my dad passed away on 31st January 2022..I miss him so much...I sorry for the late update...thank you for 325K :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

"So," Sirius said, leaning against his desk. "Geminio played a drastic role in seventh year. I figured it would help you all—the starving students you are—to gather enough alcohol for your final year."

"Sirius," Severus growled, standing up. "No, they are sixth years. This means they are sixteen."

Hermione jumped from her seat. "I'm seventeen."

"Do you plan on buying everyone copious amounts of alcohol?"

"No, that's a stupid idea."

"Especially when Geminio will double your supply," Sirius said, rising. "Besides, everyone will be seventeen next year and needing the alcohol."

"Is your plan to cause the entire school to become alcoholics by the time their seventeen?" Severus asked, brow furrowed.

"Half of them won't last through the war. They deserve this."

"Sirius!" Hermione yelled.

"Well, they might as well learn that now."

A cellphone chimed. The class gasped.

"Seriously? You haven't learned what a cellphone is yet? I thought after my first couple classes you'd be excited to learn what's going on." Sirius flipped the phone open. "Hello? Yes, and what are you wearing?"

"Sirius," Hermione hissed, her head in her hands.

"It's a valid question, Mione."

"In what universe?"

Her professor ignored her. "Really? Now? That can happen? She's early. Well, I guess she doesn't have to be on schedule." His eyes widened. "Don't shout! Fine, I'm on my way."

"Uhm, Sirius?" Harry asked, brow quirked.

"Whelp, everyone, I'm off to have a baby." He turned and ran upstairs, leaving the class speechless.

Remus descended moments later, eyeing the shocked crowd. "Why did Sirius just floo out of here? What did you lot do now?"

"I don't think we're the ones who made him pregnant," Draco said.

"Since when is Sirius pregnant?"

"You know what I meant."

"Class dismissed," Severus yelled out. He turned to the wolf. "Come on, Lupin, let's go save the muggles from Black."

"Huh?"

They flooed over St. Mungo's to apparate to the Royal London Hospital, finding Sirius in the waiting room with an open bottle of firewhisky.

"Black," Severus said, yanking the bottle out of his hand, "you can't have alcohol in a hospital." He examined the contents. "Besides, when did you have the time to grab this?"

"I always have it on me." Sirius shrugged. "You never know when you're going to get to a party and there's no alcohol available." He smiled. "Besides, you said Madonna would be here."

"She was otherwise engaged," Remus said, rubbing his eyes. "Besides, your daughter is a wee early."

"I love the fact you actually know she's busy," Severus said, eyes narrowing.

"I was thinking about taking Annie to one of the concerts soon. The performer is in the colonies currently."

"Can I have some of that?" Harry asked, snatching the bottle and taking a swig.