Chapter 4- Grouping

Jacob's POV

"I think that's all. Now it's time for the grouping" Ricky says with a deep voice.

"There are going to be 3 groups consisting of 4 people each. Once you've been grouped, your group should be given a name but we are not going to be giving you the name. You're gonna have to talk with your group members to agree on a name. Unless you want to be called Group 1,2 and 3 for the rest of your time here." Nicky explains.

"Okay, the first group members are Damon Clearwater, Cole Sawyer, Maddie Freeman and Piper Harvey" Ricky announced.

"The second group members are Jacob Newman, Leslie Bennett, Noah Robinson and Summer Barker" Dicky announced and I smile at my friends.

"The third group members are Hazel Galena, Aaron Williams, Winter Jones and Theodore Hunter" Nicky announces.

"Okay, kids. Go stand next to your group members and keep a space between you three." Ricky says as I go to stand next to my friends.

"As you might have all noticed, we grouped some of you with your friends, it's for a reason and I'm sorry if you don't know anyone in your group but you can make friends." Vicky suggests. "And i know some of you are older than 15 and you'll be asking why you weren't here last year. It's because there was a crisis and it would have been dangerous to admit new students."

"You will be taking different classes that deal with the different aspects of your powers." Dicky explains.

"Do you have any questions?" Vicky asks looking at us all but no one speaks. "No? Okay. You'll be going to your first and only class for today. A senior student will take you around the school and eventually to your first class. Have a nice day." and then an older boy walks in.

"You called for me, ma'am" The older boy says.

"Hello Montgomery, I need you to show these new students around and then take them to Mr Sean by 2 o clock" Vicky says.

"Okay ma'am, Follow me, freshmen." The older boy orders. "The names Tristan, Tristan Montgomery" and we all follow him as he shows us around.

**************************************************
"Okay, kids. It's time for your first class" Tristan states and stops in front of a classroom door and then opens it.

"Montgomery? What is it? Oh, these must be the new students"

"Yes sir, I was asked to bring them here" Tristan explains.

"Okay, leave them here. Thanks"

"You're welcome, sir. Good bye, freshmen" Tristan says then leaves.

"Come in, come in" The older man says and we all walk into the classroom and take it ur seats.

"My name is Mr Sean and this class is called the First phase class. In this class, you raise your hand if you have any questions. You do as you're told and you cannot skip this class, understood?"